* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 62321 times)

0 Members

Offline shamrockgal

modify
...Gynem Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #40 on: 25/05/15, 21:36 »
Hey Bunny
Glad to hear you got it sorted!  Ive noticed communications can be a bit of hit and miss but they do reply and we don't have the patient!  Just got my af today so we're flying out on 1st June!! As predicted!  I might have to inject myself in the bog on the plane as its landing at 7pm and im planning to take take injections every night at 6pm.  Thats gonna be some fun. Going to start on Wednesday evening.

Im feeling nervous too hoping ive picked the right clinic!  But i know everything will be okay and just let them do their job and look after me! I deffo want embryoscope (its in included anyway), PICSI, but not sure about  IMSI cos i havent a clue what it means and whether its relevant to us. We're getting ivf/icsi  So going to find out everything when we speak to Dr. Are you getting icsi too?
Did you managed to booked the hotel online?  I got mine pretty cheap, its in prague 2 for 10 nights for 490, not bad.

Wishing us three lots lots luck and lets hope we bring home good results getting bfp! :-)   ^pray^ ^hugme^ ;D

xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 26/05/15, 18:25 »
    Hey ladies  x
    I was met at the airport  by taxi and brought to the hotel. Then this morning Erika arranged a taxi to Gynem. It's at prague 8  but taxi driver wasn't sure where to go!! Anyway clinic is amazing x just as shown. I was only there approx 1 hour and go back on Friday for egg collection.
    It's all good so far xx no need  to worry xxx just like being back at home with a holiday thrown in xxxxx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 26/05/15, 20:53 »
    Hi hope,
    Glad to hear things are going well, total stress free is what you need right from the start of the trip ^Exercise!2^ i emailed richard to confirm everythings booked, he got back to me within half a day so im please with that. Like u getting airport pick up to hotel on mon 1st june and taxi again from hotel on tues for scan.  ;D

I had panic moment this morning when I rang my local clinic for scan to change the correct date....they were completely booked up till 6th june! But making few calls later I managed to get appointment booked for sunday instead on Saturday.  Hopefully it should be okay. I really did think I wont get any scan done cos most clinics I rang dont do weekends!  ^bigbad^ Also I accidentally typed in my title wrong when booking flight Online, only just notice when I printed boarding pass, Lol I really did panic thinking they're going to charge me, but luckily didnt have to, cos I rang jet2 and they just automatically changed from mrs to miss just to match my passport!  ^tmi^

Hope yr second scan went well, did they say how many follicles you got? Did you add on extras for your treatment?
    Enjoy sight seeing around the city, Im really itching want to go now!
    Xxxx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #43 on: 27/05/15, 09:18 »
    I had to have my scan Friday instead of Sunday  and that was no problem.
    I have 8 follicles on right but only 2 on left, Dr gave an extra day for follicles and I take my trigger tonight x
    I bought the extra injections  needed at the clinic and we both had further blood test x

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 27/05/15, 12:20 »
    Hi!

Hope - how exciting that you are there already! And so glad the clinic is just as it looks (is that from the video online?) 10 follicles sounds excellent - I hope Friday goes well for you.

Shamrock - is the embryoscope included? We are hoping to do IMSI (really really powerful microscope - much more than ICSI) and PICSI (they put the sperm in a dish with the same substance that surrounds the egg and pick only the sperm that binds to it) the clinic just said to wait and see on the day (no pressure DH!!) So funny you got your title wrong - I'm triple checking everything - I think these drugs do funny things to our brains!

So how come you both are there so early? I want to trigger at home and fly out the day before EC so I have taken the plunge and booked accommodation based on that. We're travelling with DD (she's 4) and DH is self employed so the less time we are away the better but I don't want it to affect the outcome of course! Is anyone else feeling anything from the drugs - I'm only on gonal f and I was expecting bloating etc but nothing and I'm worried it's not working. Scan booked for Friday so we'll see - fingers crossed!

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #45 on: 27/05/15, 17:03 »
    I wanted to just fly out for ec too but Dr wanted to see my scan first x not sure if it's my age as I am 40 x
    We are doing sight seeing until Friday and found love lock  bridge  and added our lock x very emotional as this is hopefully a place to come back to with our miracle baby to show this is where they were made and a place we will have an emotional attachment forever x

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 27/05/15, 17:04 »
    I didn't discuss with the doctor if we wanted any extras but would consider picsi and imsi xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #47 on: 27/05/15, 22:06 »
    Hi bunny
    Just realised embryoscope isnt included, its extras. Deffo going for it. I was told to come to prague to get second scan done. Im 35 so dont think it has anything to do with our age. Im on gonal f 300 and Luveris so two injections every day and im bringing drugs with me on a plane. Theres no way im putting them in a suitcase....my sis reminded me not to just incase it either gets stolen or missing! Bunny yr scan shd tell you how many uve got so you'll know soon. Just cos you cant feel anything doesnt mean its bad news.

Hope, thats fanastic you got 10! im slow at responding these drugs, my last treatment I had 6 follicles not good. But yours is even better :) gonal f has increased from 225 to 300 so hopefully this time it should respond better. Getting these niggling feeling in my tummy At the mo.

I never thought about getting locks, thats actually really good idea! Must pop into shops tmw! Bless you it has gotten into you, Well you have to believe in yourself that you will get pregnant....think happy thoughts!  Whats the weather like over there? Its so bad here :(
    Xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 27/05/15, 22:20 »
    By the way hope, let us know if dr has given you Crinone or not, not sure if you had them before but this cream is being used during 2ww

Xx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 28/05/15, 16:58 »
    The weather has been warm today bur past few days it wad cold x
    They haven't mentioned any drugs for after ec yet but on past 2 I had progesterone  x will let you know tomorrow  xxx