* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 64027 times)

0 Members

Offline shamrockgal

modify
...Gynem Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #50 on: 28/05/15, 17:27 »
Must bring couple of warm clothes with me, have been watching weather all week seems to be unpredictable.
Good luck for egg collection tmw!! Im sure nurses will look after you and hopefully you dont have to stay there too long. Start drugs last night, no idea if its causing this but im really shattered, came on all of sudden this afternoon, feeling very sleepy! Trying to drink loads of water as dont want headache to come on.
By the way I bought wee lock today lol  ^babyface^
Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 28/05/15, 17:41 »
    I've been given crinone gel plus utrogestan but I really want gestone but the Dr said they don't have it in CZ. I think it's called Agloutin there but I'm going to wait until I'm at the clinic before I plead my case again I would buy it when I'm over as it's quite expensive in the UK and fingers crossed I'd need it for 12 weeks!!

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 28/05/15, 17:42 »
    Yes! Good luck for tomorrow - I have everything crossed for you hope!

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #53 on: 28/05/15, 21:23 »
    Bunny, whats the difference between crinone and gestone? Didnt realised they can be expensive Here.  Thanks for heads up for that name Agloutin, didnt know any of this! Xx

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #54 on: 28/05/15, 22:24 »
    Crinone is the gel that you have to erm...insert and Gestone is an injection . It's progesterone in oil and it's an injection that goes into muscle and probably not that nice but it's meant to be the gold standard in progesterone. The Dr said that he felt that putting the gel in close to where it was meant to be was the best but studies have shown it is absorbed better if injected and considering he has never prescribed it I'm not sure if what he says can be relied on.

i have mentioned it a few times but I don't think its the easiest form of communication going through the coordinators so I'm going to wait until I am there.

I think you'd be looking at 5 per injection here whereas you'd get 5 or so for the same price in CZ.

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #55 on: 29/05/15, 10:09 »
    Hello ladies
    Well I am back in hotel and feeling fine.
    I think it is only sedation like uk as I came round so quickly.
    It was strange as expected to come round with people around me but was back on ward on my own.
    I had to wait on my own for a while and then was allowed to get dressed.
    I had 14 follicles however they only got 5 eggs x I am hoping these are 5 mature eggs x
    Good luck ladies xxx

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 29/05/15, 12:32 »
    Hi Hope - that is great you are feeling good. With the sedation were you aware of it actually happening? Fingers crossed that all 5 are mature - when do they tell you?

Had my scan - had a little meltdown as I thought it included a CD of the images but they were lovely and gave me one anyway. Bloody hormones! It wasn't pleasant, despite what I had said before about not feeling anything, well as of yesterday my ovaries have been feeling huge and heavy!

On the left I have 17.5, 16.6, 15.8, 12.7, 11.4, 10.5, 10, 9, 8.2 and a couple of 5mm ones.

On the right I have 17.8, 15.2, 14.5, 14.5, 14.3, 11.9, 10.4, 9.9 and several at 6 & 5mm.

My lining is tri laminar and 8.9mm.

I have no idea if this is on track or not although the scanning lady said my lining is a little further along than she would expect but I have sent everything over and am waiting on a reply.

I still can't actually believe we are doing this!!

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #57 on: 29/05/15, 21:36 »
    Good luck for tmw's phone call hope!  I really hope they're gonna knock me out because the treatment i had in Ireland, they sedated me but i was completely aware whats around me, doc, nurses, hubby, completely traumatised with whole thing and got myself hysterical right from start till they wheeled me to recovery room, felt every needle going in each follicles 6 times....it was bloody awful!  I hope its not like that ?

Sound like you got good scan buuny :-) i think you need at least about 18mm for the lining.  Your next scan should improved :-)
    Crinone doesnt bother me at all, i just lye back and let hubby do the business! I made sure he gets involved so he doesnt feel left out.  He set up injections every night for me, i found injecting gonal f not too bad but lurveris.. it was really sore! Ohh the joys lol
    xx

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 30/05/15, 12:02 »
    Hi hope - any news?

Gosh shamrock - I hope I get completely knocked out! I don't fancy any of that - it sounds awful!! DH has been doing my injections too - he gets a bit sweaty over it though!! I'm more bothered about the leakage with Crinone but I think Gestone is literally a pain in the bum but I want to put everything into this go.

So the clinic have said I don't need the buserelin now as it doesn't look like OHSS will be an issue. I keep on taking the gonal f with organultron until Sunday then trigger on Monday with Pregnyl. I then fly out on Tuesday for EC on Wednesday. It's a day earlier than I expected so had to do a bit of jiggling around to sort it but it is done now. Do you guys have an E111 card? I haven't travelled in Europe for ages so not sure what to do about it. I am a bit concerned they have been quite hands off with me - one scan and that's it.....

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #59 on: 30/05/15, 21:45 »
    Hi bunny, finally we've packed our suitcase and its sitting in kitchen all ready to go! Such a mad day, im just glad to be sitting down watched some telly to chill out cos my backs killing me. Ive download zita west cos im getting myself worked up all week trying to get everything ready so going to listen to it before I go to bed and hopefully tmw ill be calmer mood lol. 1st scan tmw, be interesting to see what results are going to be like :) will ket u know.

Richard going to pick us up from hotel were staying on tues for 2nd scan and see what happen then, hopefully it'll be short trip.
    We're bringing e111 cards and booked travel insurance, just incase, very likey we wont need it, but just dont want anything that backfires on us. Sure if you guys have any problems, go to gynem clinic and they sort you out. Just write down your co-ordinator mobile just incase you need to contact her. Richard didnt mention about the cards at all, didnt mention anything about insurance either. But maybe you should book travel insurance for peace of mind.  We only pay like 20 or 40.

Weather has been so weird lately,  few days ago I put in some warm clothes in suitcase like hoody cos forecast said it gives out rain and cool temperature but I checked it today and its going to be hot all week like 27, 28 degrees! ! Im bring raincoat and jumper just incase!

Two more days to go yerr hoo!! Lol
    Xxx