* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 64028 times)

0 Members

Offline shamrockgal

modify
...Gynem Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #60 on: 30/05/15, 22:24 »
Seems like we all are using different types of drugs. Im on gonal f and Luveris.  The second one was a  ^swear^  it hurt me bad it gave me bruise :( so today I used ice pack...it was heaven, didnt feel a thing.
Ive got two other drugs Orgalutran and Ovitrelle but not taking them at the minute, was told to use it when we get to prague.
Ive asked richard to give me copy of letter just incase I get stopped at airport. Ive got about 6 boxes left so putting them in my bag with the letter. Theres no way im putting it suitcase!
Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #61 on: 30/05/15, 22:26 »
    It meant to say *woman....not woman!! Lol I think I need to go to bed!!! Night xx

Hi Sham  :)
    FF is a self-censoring site so if you swear or use naughty words it will auto correct. I just modified it for you with a  ^swear^ so that your gist is still there  :)
    Bundles x

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 31/05/15, 07:53 »
    Hey ladies
    I have read my notes and was general.  I wasn't aware of anything until back on ward and saw other 2 go in and coke back out xx
    Bunny it sound really positive with your scan and it's good you only need to be here at egg collection and can trigger before you arrive x
    I am still unsure until tomorrow  how my eggs have fertilised but it's due  to weekend and opting  out of using embryoscope.
    I opted for imsi  though so I am hoping for a good result
    They said the eggs were 2 A+ and 3 A- so not sure what that means.
    I have never had them given details like this before x
    Good luck to you both and weather is changeable.
    Went out yesterday  in the sun and  then rained. It was a bit chilly then in afternoon but had no jacket in x
    It seems  sunny again today x
    Maybe see  u in prague  xxxx

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #63 on: 31/05/15, 10:45 »
    Hey Shamrock - hope you slept well! I've been trying to figure out woman and nope - nothing!! I was going to be so good about my sleep but literally cannot stop googling! I'm on Clexane as well but think that is the only one I need to take with me. I've heard no-one seems to have much trouble at the airport with carrying the medications but I am going to print off a copy of my prescription just to be safe.

How did the CD go? I have that one too (bargain off ebay!) not sure if it has helped or not. Good luck with the scan! I'm going to get travel insurance but I'll apply to for the E111 cards although they wont come in time...

Hi hope - sounds just like school! A+ lol! I have no idea what it means but it sounds like it must be good! Glad you were knocked out. Any reason you chose not to use embryoscope? Thanks for the tips about the weather - I am so bloated I think my wardrobe is going to be pretty limited anyway!

So I completely take back my worries about communication (although I don't have my coordinators mobile?) I was stressing on Friday about getting the Dr to look at my scan as it was 4pm UK time and I thought they all packed up and left at 5 CZ time but they came back to me at 7pm then sent my prescription at 7am and I emailed a couple of questions later that evening (Sat) and got a reply within half an hour. I guess they really step it up when you are actually cycling.

So Shamrock flies out tomorrow and I'll be there Tuesday - eeeeeekkkkkkk how surreal!!!!!!!

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 31/05/15, 19:30 »
    We decided not to do embryoscope as we have so few eggs that we don't need to compare for best quality  x only 1 1st attempt, 3 2nd attempt and 5 this time so  if they make it to day 5 then they will be best anyway zxx
    Hope u both have a safe  journey.
    Good Luck xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #65 on: 31/05/15, 21:23 »
    Hey hope and bunny....whoops got told off there for swearing lol I dont mean to!  :-*
    Yeah if you have less eggs theres no point getting embryoscope but I need to think carefully whether we shd go ahead or not if that happen to me. Hoping to go ahead, I see what doc says. So relief to hear we're gonna knock out during ec....phew

Bunny there shd be mob number underneath yr co-ordinator signature along with clinic telephone no.
    Well I listened to it last night, soooo relaxing it did help me....towards the end I felt very refresh and alert.....I did it before going to bed .....such a bad idea cos I didnt sleep very well only had 4 hours sleep. So exhausted at the min!
    But listened to it again in the car this afternoon on the way home from scan and poor hubby has to put up listening to it! Hehe

Scan went well, got 4 on the left, 1 on the right and the lining was 10mm. Need another 7mm so that shouldn't be a plm. May not sound good to you but we are so so happy cos my last one, our first scan didnt show up anything so its good sign it is growing nicely and hopefully should get more on tues and increased dosages. 
    Im constantly heated up my wheat bag and put it over my tummy.

How many follicles did you get bunny?
    You guys look after yourself,  will reply whenever we get wifi
    Hugs
    Xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #66 on: 31/05/15, 21:38 »
    Hope, do you know when your getting embryo transfer? That phone call must be nerve wrecking. Grade A soundd like top of the mark! It doesnt sound negative! ;) Xx

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 1/06/15, 12:22 »
    Ha how funny shamrock - makes sense now! I have to say the Orgalutran is not pleasant - it just itches so much after!

That makes sense about the embryoscope - I haven't had another scan since Friday, the sonographer counted 23 follicles but was including some little ones and I'm not sure if they will catch up or if the bigger ones will be too big now. I guess on the short protocol they all grow at different rates. I am triggering tonight - hubby is picking up the Pregnyl from Ali's this afternoon then looking after it in the fridge at his work til he comes home. I have to do it around 7pm.

Thanks - I'll have to have a look for the number. Sounds great if you've gone from none at this point to 5 follicles this time. I'm drinking red raspberry leaf tea for the lining although I'm not a fan.. What time do you arrive in Prague? Have a safe flight!

And hope - I am crossing everything for you and hope to hear you are PUPO soon!!

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 1/06/15, 13:54 »
    Hey bunny, we're at belfast airport lounge waiting to board the plane. We shd arrived in Prague at 7pm. Whoo hoo. Wow that's a lot of follicles you have!! More the better :)
    I was at my gp this morning to syringed the wax out of my ear (sorry tmi lol) and now I can't hear a thing and got sore throat, just feel very thirsty :(
    Hope it improves tmw.
    Richards giving us lift from our hotel we're staying to clinic tmw morning. Stress free :)
    What time are you flying out?
    Xxx

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #69 on: 1/06/15, 17:16 »
    Hi Shamrock - guess you must be in the air now - how long is the flight? Hope you are feeling better, drinking lots of water is great anyway.

We fly out at 8:50 I think so will be there just before midday. Martina is arranging us getting picked up then again in the morning to the clinic. I asked her if I can get more progesterone (will ask for injections again!) there rather than carry it out with me so I'm just taking Clexane and Prednisilone for the time we are away which she said is fine (although if they are cheap there I may pick up some more as I'll either need them til 12 weeks  ^pray^ or on the next cycle)

Where abouts are you staying? We're in the centre but the reviews of the place say it's in a quiet bit. Am starting to feel sick now - not sure if it's the drugs or all this. I'm sure I'll feel better after EC - like I've done my bit for a while!!