* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 62325 times)

0 Members

Offline shamrockgal

modify
...Gynem Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #90 on: 7/06/15, 10:23 »
Hi hope we have to be there at 7.30am!! Taxis booked for 6.45am. Poor hubbys gonna missed his breakie! Ha  at least its so early in the morning, wanted it get over and done with so we can do our own thing. DH is constantly worried about this treatment and petrified that its gonna fail whereas im pretty laid back with whole thing. He even said he'll be delighted if we're having twins lol not often you hear men say those things!
Bunny good luck for tmws transfer! Do let us know how it went!
 ;D
Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 7/06/15, 20:21 »
    Thanks ladies - I'm much better now but upper abdo is so sore but I think that might be from the treatment rather than the fall.

Finally got an update last night (copied below)

So your embryos look like:
    2 embryos - 8 cells, grade 1
    2 embryos - 8 cells, grade 2
    3 embryos - 5 cells, grade 1 - 1-
    2 embryos - 5 cells, grade 2

The rest doesn't look nice.

All in all, the development looks pretty good. :)

Felt a bit low as think 5 cells is too slow but at least we have 4 that seem to be doing ok. Been told ET is at 1pm so need to be there just after 12. Am going for acupuncture in the morning then another one after and we'll have lunch and pick up my meds then I hope to rest! Glad the heat has finally broken - think it's going to rain tomorrow.

Shamrock - we were there at 7am and out by 10:45 roughly. Good luck for tomorrow!

Hope - how the 2ww going?

Xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #92 on: 8/06/15, 14:53 »
    Good stuff bunny looks like they're good job developing!  Hope yr transfer went well :) im sure your feeling tender at the mo, Im feeling it too like achy feelin when I move. The only time it hurts is when I sneezed! Lol

Well ec was done this morning, everything was being very thorough,  one of the nurse at reception spoke very limited english, little bit difficult understanding her but its totally fine, obviously it isnt their first language and we're in czech republic! Lol l i was calm as cucumber poor dh his anexity was sky rocket but managed do his bits. I walked into theatre feeling abs fine feeling tad nervous but I felt completely reassured with whole thing, lots of ladies around me, doc did final transvaginal scan and hes happy with it and said its looking good.

I felt completely bare with my legs up in the air esp when anaesthesia was asking me all those questions!  Once they drug me, i felt very sleepy and next thing i know i was in recovery room.
    Dr Mrazek ( I really like him....hes so gentle and lovely!) came round asking if I was okay and that it was sucess....he said I had 12 follicles, 7 eggs.

I have to be honest, I felt really well looked after and there isnt an ounce of stress whatsoever which im kinda glad!  My last treatment back home I had was pretty awful experience and was constantly crying! This one was a breeze....phew I had nothing to worry!
    So should hear some news via email tomorrow :)

Got two boxes of progesteronum...I had to email richard to clarify whether to take them orally or vaginally as I wasnt sure! Need to asked you this....how far do you do this up yr fanny, excuse the pun lol and do you lye down for a while?

We're heading out tonight to jazz dinner cruise as a wee treat for my birthday....cant wait!
    Hope all is well with you hope, that all this waiting around isnt driving you mad! Are you doing anything differently during 2ww?
    Xxx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #93 on: 8/06/15, 20:20 »
    Bunny they are good numbers and 4 good embryos progressing well x Good luck for et tomorrow  x
    Shamrock gal  your ec sounds to have gone very well x 7 eggs is brilliant  x
    With regards to progesterone  I never know  how far to put up either and have found  that tend to get some back on knickers so need to wear a panty liner.
    2 ww wait is a killer!! I have already done a test which was negative so  feeling a little defeated x
    I have booked a blood test for Friday to check HCG levels and I am gonna do a test later this week x
    Good luck to you both xxx

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 8/06/15, 22:54 »
    Hi Sham  :) congrats on a smooth EC. Re the progesterone _ as far as you comfortably can!  I always rested for 20mins after to allow it to absorb.  As Hope says, def use panty liners as the white wax will leak out  :o They are very quick to absorb. Good luck  ^hugme^
    Xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #95 on: 9/06/15, 11:49 »
    Thanks bundles....I wasnt too sure how to used them, did it this morning so it isnt as bad as I thought :)
    Im wondering for et, should I insert them before or after the appointment?  Ive no date and time yet. I have to take 2 in the morning and 2 in evening.

OoooOh hope! ! Im sure you couldnt resisted, all those waiting around is abs tortured! My dh wld be raging if I tested really early! So im not going to do it behind his back otherwise i'll just feel guilty.

Well got email from embryologist this morning....they managed to get 6 embryos on board...1 didnt survived but 5 embryos got through overnight.....so relief! Hopefully embryoscope and psci shd do the trick!  ^pray^
    Gosh when my hubby read our email, he literally cried with happiness and felt so relief....he didnt sleep very well last night cos dh thought he had messed up yesterday and that he was ill last week so he really did think his sperm could affected the whole thing. Goes to show wee swimmers are fighter!  ::)

Well bunny hope youve landed safe today....take plenty of rest!

Xxx

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
    modify
    « Reply #96 on: 9/06/15, 16:37 »
    I was told to use them as normal (I was on 1x400mg 3 times a day) so I did mine at 6am plus I had to put an extra one in 30 mins before transfer. Don't worry they will clean you out & have seen it all before !! They usually pop one up after transfer too  :) Although do check with the clinic what they want you to do.
    xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #97 on: 9/06/15, 16:52 »
    Thanks bundles I appreciate this,  I didn't have this before only used crinone so it was given to me after transfer. Cheers  ;D xx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #98 on: 9/06/15, 22:10 »
    Hey Shamrock gal your embryos  sound like they are doing really well are they contacting you everyday x is et booked for Friday and when do u fly home x
    I am back in work and I have a hcg booked for Friday x trying to keep busy but dying to test again. May try tomorrow  xx as will be 8dp4dt xx
    Bunny hope you are home and resting xxx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #99 on: 10/06/15, 15:45 »
    Hi hope and bunny, just wondering... did u guys go back upstairs in reception to speak to the doc after et? I need to ask him some questions regarding about frozen embryos if there is any and whether to order more utrogestan after 2ww.

yes I get email from Embryologist every morning so it's good to know! Got results this morning....here's what he wrote....

You have 3x nice 4cell embryos  (grade 1) and 2x 5cell embryos (grade 1-2). Everything is going well so far.

I will let you know tomorrow again.

I'm suprised I still have 5 embryos! :) doc is hoping to have transfer either Fri or Sat.  Flights booked for going home next Monday. Its gonna be long 5 days...have done most sightseeing! We're itching to get home.

Hope, good luck for Fri! Were you told by doc to book appointment back home to have hcg done or is it your own decision to do it? 
    Sending lots lots of positive vibe to you from prague! :)
    xxx