* Author Topic: BFP - Due date January / February 2016  (Read 81091 times)

0 Members

Offline dumbwing07

• Gold Member
  • Positive Positive Positive
modify
BFP - Due date January / February 2016
« Reply #1280 on: 29/08/15, 08:47 »
Sorry people I should have never said anything! I just thought we supported each other on here and shared friendly advice. I had hyperemesis gravadium where I was throwing up every bit of anything every 1hr30 for 16 weeks so when you can keep something down or something settles your tummy you have it! My baby is happy and healthy growing in my tummy I will continue to eat/drink whatever my baby lets me keep down!
Thank you for all your views and opinions. But like grey said, enough said I think! Xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dragonfly32

modify
    « Reply #1281 on: 29/08/15, 08:56 »
    SaniNK - it sounds like you've had a really stressful time, I hope things get easier from now. Congratulations on team pink!!  ^storkgirl^

Offline KALM

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1282 on: 29/08/15, 09:23 »
    SaniNK congrats on team pink! So sorry to hear about the back worry but great you could get seen at St.georges so quickly and that actually all looks fine.

Welcome to law monkey. Good points made. I had plenty I thought of replying on my views on the convo but thought better just to stay out of it yesterday.

Thank you to whoever it was who reminded about the m&p sale just now..think it was gruffan? I picked up some maternity jeans for 5 which I thought was a bargain! Also I may be tempted by cot and changing drawer before the sale ends Monday night! I was going to get my friends cot but it's white and I would prefer an oak coloured one so I'm not sure if I'll take hers or not, although it would obviously save money.. Have any of you 2nd time ladies had m&p baby furniture before? Would recommend it? I also saw a set in mothercare I quite liked too.. Decisions..

Snowy I also tend to feel less pregnant with smaller belly in the morning. I told some more people at work this week and they didn't think I had any bump at all! But I do.. I guess it looks more like "girth" just now a lot of the time;) should start to pop out more soon though I think, especially given all the stretching feelings I've been having lately.

Thank goodness it is the weekend, I have a bit of a sore throat (again!), so some restful days should help. We are off to Birmingham to see dp's parents and to the theatre tonight to see The Bodyguard. Back Sunday night for some DIY on Monday!  Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Offline deedee_spark

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1283 on: 29/08/15, 09:30 »
    Thanks Greyhound for intervening. ^hugme^ Personally, I have found it very difficult to be a regular participating member of this thread because I feel tense after reading some strong worded comments. Not good for my baby. Hopefully, it will be a more supportive thread in future. IF has certainly taught me to be more compassionate and understanding, and that life can send you a curve ball at any time.  ::) Hugs to everyone having a tough time at the moment.  ^hugme^

Anyway, I am team pink! Please can you update the front page displaying a pink bear. 

SaniNK - Congratulations on team pink. Sorry for the stress that you have experienced recently, I'm glad the doctors are keeping an eye on you.

GPN - I am pleased the bleeding stopped.  ^hugme^

xx

modify
    « Reply #1284 on: 29/08/15, 10:22 »
    Sani - congrats on the 20 week scan and being team pink!  :) What a scare you've had though, that must have been very frightening. Glad to hear all is well  ^hugme^

Grey - thanks for your intervention, I too could feel my blood pressure rising which isn't really the idea of a due date thread! I now feel more comfortable to continue to post, so thank you. And thanks for the front page add  :)

Lawnmonkey - didn't get around to welcoming you but Id like to do that now! Please don't lurk, please join us it would be lovely to have you  ^hugme^

Dumbwing - hope the extreme sickness has passed now? Must have been absolutely awful, I can't even imagine given how I feel now which I fibd quite debilitating, that is just on another level!  ^hugme^

Kalm - great bargains to be had by the sounds of it, I will have a look. Not sure if it's quite what you're looking for but I got this set from kiddicare http://www.kiddicare.com/p/Little_Acorns_Vanilla_Nursery_Furniture_Set.htm which ive been pleased with as Id found it difficult to find anything that matched the existing cream and pine furniture we had in the nursery which needed to stay. I've been very pleased with it, it's great price (even though it's still half price 12 months after I bought it so not necessarily the bargain it would suggest it is!). sounds like you've got a lovely weekend planned, enjoy! X

Deedee congrats on being team pink!!!

Have a lovely day all xx

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline 2Buttons

• Dreams come true
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #1285 on: 29/08/15, 10:31 »
    Hello ladies, lots of good news on here and welcome to the new ladies  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I've been enjoying everything but wanted to offer Pumpkin a bit more support...
    The Papp A in itself is not diagnostic and is a single blood test, performed at the beginning of the placenta taking over. The 20 week scan will look at the placenta itself and do the growth measurements so you'll know a lot more then. The positive here is that it's not a problem with baby but maybe (!) with the placenta...if (big if) an IUGR issue then isn't there every likelihood baby will catch up once born and by going for regular scans you will know if baby needs to be born premature. Positive things you could do are: repeat blood test, have a detailed private scan (confirm triple cord umbilical cord, look at the placenta blood flow etc), take blood thinners, check out how your preferred hospital deals with premature births... my local hospital transfers them to another one (I'm planning on going to this more advanced hospital to begin with, takes births from 23 weeks). Breastfeeding may become more important to you. You may be prescribed steroids. well, that's all the thoughts in my head about it, the most important thing is that you won't know until you know, you haven't been diagnosed with anything, so keep doing a wonderful job of looking after yourself (and baby)  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline cookson17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1286 on: 29/08/15, 10:50 »
    Thank you Grey for stepping in.I agree with Deedee Spark and 10 fingers - I have avoided posting some things. I don't like the bashing of anyone and think we should all be supportive,

Nothing new with me-will be 15 weeks next week and although no bump to speak of I do think I am chunkier! I am only 5ft 2 so am thinking will have a bump pretty soon!

Offline Dragonfly32

modify
    « Reply #1287 on: 29/08/15, 10:56 »
    Deedeespark ^storkgirl^ Congratulations on being on team pink  :) xx

Offline loulu28

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1288 on: 29/08/15, 11:33 »
    Ladies, has anyone noticed a linea negra (that line on tummy) yet ? If so, are you expecting a boy or girl ? When did it appear and how long is it. Mine has developed over the past few weeks and is boobs to fluff sort of length (apparently this suggests a boy going by old wives tales). Am indeed expecting a boy.

:-)
    x

Offline bubbles212

modify
    « Reply #1289 on: 29/08/15, 13:44 »
    Hi Ladies, been away to the Northumberland coast for a week with friends & families & feel quite windswept, and for the first time didn't partake in the water sports. There was no WiFi in our house so have lost the plot where everyone is, but hoping all is well.
    Still waiting for harmony results, been told by the hospital it will be Tuesday. Been looking up what the high beta HCG means, & hoping it's just me. My last pregnancy caused me morning sickness throughout the 9 months, so again the HCG must have been high, but it wasn't tested 10 years ago.