* Author Topic: BFP - Due date January / February 2016  (Read 81088 times)

0 Members

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
modify
BFP - Due date January / February 2016
« Reply #1290 on: 29/08/15, 15:19 »
Hi everyone

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats to all those who have found out blue or pink.  We're staying team cream here although we may not have been able to find out from our scan anyway as I have one very wriggly but unhelpful baby  :)

Someone, Kalm I think asked about M&P furniture a few posts back (sorry have been offline for a while and there was a lot to catch up on).  We have an M&P change table that came to us 2nd hand and is still in good shape 2.5 years after I got it and we still use it daily.  It will certainly last the new baby as well and probably will be handed on again afterwards.  It's a very small survey sample but hopefully helpful.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable long weekend (those of us who get one) and all the sickness and worry subsides very soon.

Morag

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #1291 on: 29/08/15, 23:25 »
    Deedee - congrats on being Team Pink ^storkgirl^ - I've updated you in the front  :)

gpn - I don't think I welcomed you hun so apologies and welcome  ^hugme^ Did I miss your EDD? If you have one and want me to pop you in the front just drop a line on here  ;)

Happy chatting

Grey xx

Offline Sasha1973

modify
    « Reply #1292 on: 30/08/15, 08:30 »
    Firstly massive welcome Lawmonkey - please stay and post with us.

SaniNK and deedee - congratulations on joining team pink  ^pinkted^

Loulou very interesting post, I had the line in my first pregnancy and had a boy, so far no line in this pregnancy and expecting twin girls, sounds like there could be some fact behind the tale! Congrats on a little boy btw  ^blueted^

Offline deedee_spark

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1293 on: 30/08/15, 09:58 »
    Loulou - My husband noticed the line about 2 weeks ago (20 weeks pregnant). I'm having a girl! I always thought I would be having a boy because I had low starting HCG levels. Also, according to stats, I should be having a boy because my placenta is on my right side.  ^idiot^

I found something very useful yesterday. The is a 'Count the kicks' application that can be downloaded to your phones. I've tried it out last night and this morning, and I will definitely continue using it as it helps keep track of kicking patterns. So my little one seems to be very active first thing in the morning and before bed.

It's called:

Kickme

http://www.countthekicks.org.uk/mums/mobile-app/

It is promoted by count the kicks campaign, and it's free.  :)

xx

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline KALM

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1294 on: 30/08/15, 10:24 »
    Hi everyone.

Deedee-spark, I have heard about that count the kicks app and was going to try it when I feel movement. It was advertised in my Yogabellies welcome pack, when I started my yoga class.

Morag, thanks for the info on the m&p changing table! 10fingers, thanks also for he link to the furniture you got. Today or tomorrow I'll be researching!

Bubbles, good to see you back, I'd been wondering how you were doing and if you'd had your harmony results yet.

Loulou, I'm really hoping I don't get one of those lines! The pictures of them freak me out a bit! What week did you start to get yours?

Offline loulu28

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1295 on: 30/08/15, 10:31 »
    its a very feint, very fine line, not really freaky at all although i must admit, most of the photos of them do look a bit yuck. I'm quite fair skinned really although i do take a tan and have been sitting out on both occasions the sun was seen here in Aberdeen.

probably had it a couple of weeks now. I can't see it standing 6 feet away from a mirror, just checked. It looks more like a line from a seam in clothes...its quite nice really :-)

Offline hanh

modify
    « Reply #1296 on: 30/08/15, 11:29 »
    Hi Ladies,

I just thought i'd say hello :o) I've been in the group for a while but often lurking! just like reading all your posts and hearing all the different issues we all encounter.

We have just had our 20 week scan and ... it's a boy!!  ;D  (we had nop preferernce either way but it is fun knowing!) - so far I don't have a linea negra! Will  repost if i start getting one!

I recently found a few links to a site which shows how the body makes room for the baby through pregnancy which i thought some of you may like...I really love checking it out every now and then to see what going on in there!

Hope you like! (apologies if these have been posted already) ;)

http://www.msichicago.org/whats-here/exhibits/you/the-exhibit/your-beginning/make-room-for-baby/interactive/
    http://www.childbirthconnection.org/article.asp?ck=10243
    http://pregnancy.thefuntimesguide.com/2008/09/baby_position_in_womb.php

xxx

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline Babycakes77

modify
    « Reply #1297 on: 30/08/15, 15:07 »
    Hey Ladies!
    How's your bank holiday weekends treating you?
    I'm just back from a week in Austria for my Parents 40th anniversary, we had a fab time with lovely weather so it's a bit of a downer to come back to dull cloud!
    And what a week I've missed on here!!!!!!
    Congrats to those who now know the colour the nursery needs to be  ;D
    Welcome to Lawmonkey and Hanh  ^hugme^
    I'm not going to go back over old ground - I think I've mentioned my love of cake several times - everyone gets by the best way they can.

Hope you all have a relaxing day
    xxxx

Offline gpn

modify
    « Reply #1298 on: 30/08/15, 16:30 »
    Thanks for the welcome and offer Grey, however I'm not sure yet which board I will be on. NHS dating scan is this week, based on ET then for singleton the EDD is 9/3 but not sure if they bring this forward for twins or not.

hanh - thanks, interesting links.

Offline loulu28

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1299 on: 30/08/15, 16:32 »
    Babycakes, if you had a scone with raisins and berry jam it is basically a salad :-) 2 of your 5/day :-)