* Author Topic: BFP - Due date January / February 2016  (Read 81086 times)

0 Members

Offline Nahla

• Gold Member
  • life's what happens while you're busy making plans
modify
BFP - Due date January / February 2016
« Reply #1350 on: 1/09/15, 08:52 »
Moragob, I am in Germany. The parenthood year is paid by government and the rules are for everyone😀
if you want to move....

loulou me too I have heartburn. drinking milk helps me, otherwise eating little and often, bananas, and if it is really bad you can also take Ranitidine ( think you need prescription) but I have avoided that so far.

xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline KALM

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1351 on: 1/09/15, 08:56 »
    2buttons, just wanted to wish all goes well with the harmony results today.

Snowy, Loulu, I've had quite a bit of heartburn. Haven't found anything specific food or drink wise that triggers it, and even eating smaller meals but more frequently doesn't always prevent it. I figured it's just one of those things, but if it's the worst I have to suffer then it's really not too big a problem. Some days even taking a rennie doesn't help for long.

Offline deedee_spark

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1352 on: 1/09/15, 09:09 »
    2Buttons - I hoping everything goes well for you today.  ^pray^
     ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Just out of interest, are you all going to have the flu jab and whooping cough vaccine? I guess not having the whopping cough vaccine would be foolish? I am not so sure about the flu vaccine as it wasn't that successful last year (only 60% effective according to newspaper reports).

Sorry for the lack of personals.

xx

Offline loulu28

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1353 on: 1/09/15, 09:13 »
    swiss, they won't feel a loss a keenly as you, do what you feel is right for you. You wouldn't feel good if you were bowing to pressure.

just reread your post... hmm, i might be a bit miffed if OH was going...guess i would try to measure duration with practicalities... hope he chooses not to go xxxxx

xxx

Offline loulu28

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1354 on: 1/09/15, 09:26 »
    Before i was pregnant (waiting for the jeers and boos) I drank diet coke almost exclusively. Haven't had any since I got back after transfer but have been drinking a lot of cut back orange juice with (more jeers and boos) sparkling water. Have now moved away from the fruit juice in favour of cordial with still bottled water (we have a private water supply so don't want to drink the water even though it is probably perfectly safe).

I couldn't drink milk if my life depended on it, margaret thatcher was a god send stopping milk at school as far as i'm concerned. I do tend to eat a yoghurt or drink a milk shake before reaching for a quarter of a rennie or two quarters ...or three, until it settles.

:-)

Offline pumpkin1975

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1355 on: 1/09/15, 09:45 »
    Hello ladies, lots of good news on here and welcome to the new ladies  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I've been enjoying everything but wanted to offer Pumpkin a bit more support...
    The Papp A in itself is not diagnostic and is a single blood test, performed at the beginning of the placenta taking over. The 20 week scan will look at the placenta itself and do the growth measurements so you'll know a lot more then. The positive here is that it's not a problem with baby but maybe (!) with the placenta...if (big if) an IUGR issue then isn't there every likelihood baby will catch up once born and by going for regular scans you will know if baby needs to be born premature. Positive things you could do are: repeat blood test, have a detailed private scan (confirm triple cord umbilical cord, look at the placenta blood flow etc), take blood thinners, check out how your preferred hospital deals with premature births... my local hospital transfers them to another one (I'm planning on going to this more advanced hospital to begin with, takes births from 23 weeks). Breastfeeding may become more important to you. You may be prescribed steroids. well, that's all the thoughts in my head about it, the most important thing is that you won't know until you know, you haven't been diagnosed with anything, so keep doing a wonderful job of looking after yourself (and baby)  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Good luck with harmony results today 2buttons. Thanks so much for your support 2buttons, off to see consultant today armed with your sound advice :) thank u x

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #1356 on: 1/09/15, 10:51 »
    Swiss - It sounds like it would be good for DH to stay behind....or could he at least pay for a home help for a few days to help with LO so you don't over do it? I won't put you on the front Hun as it will cause confusion with due dates but when you ge your cs date I'll pop you on  ^hugme^

Pumpkin - good luck today  ^pray^ Hope consultant puts your mind at ease   :)

2buttons - good luck for your results  ^hugme^

Grey xx

Offline 2Buttons

• Dreams come true
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #1357 on: 1/09/15, 12:47 »
    Hi Gals, much as I love the attention  ;D I think it's Bubbles who is getting the harmony results and I too wish her lots and lots of luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I'm seeing the midwife tom, just routine I hope xx I've had lots of hiccups and now, can't do my shoelaces bending over  ;D

I allowed myself to peruse prams and cots yday and found a whopping 20,000 Cinderella cot made of the purest acrylic (yep plastic!) ... glad I'm not having a girl  ;D ;D ;D

Pumpkin u r v welcome  ^hugme^ Hope u get good news/reassurance today too  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Deedee yep, I reckon I'll have both and be glad out the way.

Hello to everyone else, here comes lunch yummmmmmm  :-*

Offline deedee_spark

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1358 on: 1/09/15, 13:57 »
    Bubbles!! I hope everything goes well for you today. Sorry for mixing you up with Buttons.

Buttons - I'll probably book for Flu jab then. They start giving us the jab in 2 weeks. Whooping cough another 6 weeks wait. Good luck with the midwife.

Catchup from earlier...

Swiss - You've been through an emotional time, and I think you and DH need to put you and little one first.  ^hugme^ If hubby insists on going to his brothers birthday, maybe he can take you daughter with him and let you rest (as long as you have support living near by).

I hope everyone is feel less sick now that we are all through the 1st trimester.  :)

x

Offline dumbwing07

• Gold Member
    • Positive Positive Positive
    modify
    « Reply #1359 on: 1/09/15, 14:49 »
    Nahla - thanks for your wise words! I too think everything in moderation! Sounds amazing in Germany think ill come there lol Hope you have a great time in Sylt! I am going to put cot bumper in when baby is bigger and how did you find that angel care resp thing? was it worth the money at all? Ive been pondering over them! xx

deedee_spark - I am having the whooping cough vaccine and the flu jab. My midwife aunty says its necessary so ill just have it. xx

pumpkin - good luck with the consultant xx

swiss - take it easy hun and tell DH he needs to stay at home with you! xx

loulu - my indegestion/heartburn is terrible. I get it all the time too, I have gaviscon from doctors so its free. Nothing I can do about it i get it no matter what I eat, although i cant have fresh juice as it makes it worse. xx

Bubbles - good luck today im sure all will be fine xx

2buttons - weve had our travel system given to us by my brother and sister in law, its a nice quinny one, they have had it for both of their children and its a bit worn but it still does the job and im still excited about getting it from them, they are bringing it to us on thursday when they come up from devon, daft i know but the pram is like a big thing isnt it! xx

I feel terrible today, ive eaten and drank and i still feel crap. Think im abit run down as I dont sleep great, ive also got heartburn today :( hope your all ok, going to my 1st antenatal tomorrow night! xx