* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 107143 times)

0 Members

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
  • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
modify
Gennet Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #130 on: 7/07/15, 14:56 »
Theo they don't even stop clexane for a section now, although I chose to miss one dose  ;)

Ladies  ^hugme^ I'm still reading daily, albeit often in the early hours  ::) He is growing so well, back up to the 50th percentile on exclusive EBM  :) I will get him weighed on Monday & it is my mission to get him back to the 75th where he was at birth.

Magic  ^hugme^ very jealous, we love Cornwall & normally go for 3wks every September. OH said the other day, shall we go this year & I said NO !! I just can't face the journey, plus now we live on the coast I'm less inclined to make the effort  :-\ Although we will be getting a camper van in the next 6 months so hopefully next year, when we can break the journey, we'll be back there.

Jellie, Mammy, Pbal enjoy every second, I'm missing it already  :'(

Sorry for such a short post DD stirring from her nap & I can hear DS filling his nappy in his play gym  ::).

Hugs to all  ^hugme^
xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #131 on: 7/07/15, 15:04 »
    Ladies

I have been told that I can't have anymore clexane after 17 weeks. Is this normal?

Pbal

Offline theodora

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #132 on: 7/07/15, 15:09 »
    Nope, not normal. Who said that?

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
    modify
    « Reply #133 on: 7/07/15, 15:12 »
    It depends on why you're on it, some ladies stop at 15wks. I was on it until 6wks post partum for clotting issues  ^hugme^
    xx

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #134 on: 7/07/15, 15:27 »
    It was my doctor who said this. He said finish off what you have and then stop. I don't need it now.

I have just called and they are refusing to give me anymore as I have no blood clotting issues. Could I take aspirin.

Why is it when you pay for services you get considered advice but with the NHS you are a nuisance.

Thanks ladies

Pbal xxx

Offline theodora

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #135 on: 7/07/15, 15:43 »
    Aspirin is not the same, it doesn't work on the same pathways. Can you get it through Gennet/City maybe?

Offline SYLSeattle

modify
    « Reply #136 on: 7/07/15, 16:20 »
    PBAL - what did your Gennet doctor say for ongoing Clexane (or not)? I would put all of my faith in them...they've earned it. :)

Offline Mammy86

modify
    « Reply #137 on: 7/07/15, 18:33 »
    Pbal I was taken off clexane at 6weeks when I had ye little bleed and told stay in aspirin daily, that's all in on since 13weeks 5days when I finished all other meds, I have to say I was nervous about stopping Crinone but both Dr Danek and my consultant here told me to stop!!

It's still so surreal and I'm just afraid to get excited. Even though u have put a deposit on my pram:) you must be very excited about telling your son xx

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #138 on: 7/07/15, 18:47 »
    Thanks ladies for your supporting posts.

I saw the doctor an hour ago who has now referred me to the haematologist. So hopefully I should have some answers.  To be honest I don't remember the advice from gennet really clexane. Hopefully I should get some answers soon. My doctor also gave me my progesterone level which is 188nmol. I think this is pretty good for second trimester.

Mammy like you I was petrified coming off the progesterone, particularly the injections and even though I have to stay on cyclogest till 20 weeks. I am glad not to be having those horrid injections. I know how you feel about not getting too excited. I sometimes find myself on websites which sell prams etc and then have to shut them down. I will tell my son after the 20 week scan. I can't wait to tell him. So what type of pram have you opted for?

Theodora and bundles thanks again for the advice. Theodora your little boy sounds like he may be a whiz with the IT xxxx

Bundles yours sound lovely xxx

God bless

Pbal xx

Offline theodora

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #139 on: 7/07/15, 18:57 »
    PBAL, remind me why you were on the Clexane again?