* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 109076 times)

0 Members

Offline SYLSeattle

modify
Gennet Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #220 on: 18/08/15, 23:11 »
Congratulations Paula!! How exciting! And Fee - your little ones are so, so beautiful!

And I agree - bundles, how do you do it? I can't keep up with just this thread! Glad to hear everyone is doing well - I do my best to keep tabs on everyone, but some weeks there just isn't enough time in the day.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline theodora

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #221 on: 19/08/15, 08:43 »
    Great to read all the news from everyone!

Paula, what great news, I am so happy for you!! Oof, 3 at once is gonna be hard, hope you have a good infrastructure for help. Let us know how it goes. We were on the waiting list to adopt 2 kids at once, & we had to fight for that so we thought about it a lot & tried to figure out all the issues involved, but I am sure we would be overwhelmed since we are with just 1 baby. best of luck, lady!

Offline theodora

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #222 on: 19/08/15, 08:46 »
    we have an uppababy G Lux and really like it. Only issue for me is it doesn't fold with a single click, you need both hands, the basket is also tiny but I think they all are.

How does it go on say loose gravel? Thanks for the info!

Offline Angel_Delight

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #223 on: 19/08/15, 19:20 »
    we have an uppababy G Lux and really like it. Only issue for me is it doesn't fold with a single click, you need both hands, the basket is also tiny but I think they all are.

How does it go on say loose gravel? Thanks for the info!

Hello, I've not tried it on gravel but it went around Prague well and London :).

Had my beta results today, they were low so being tested later in week.  Doesn't sound very promising though  ^pray^

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #224 on: 19/08/15, 21:46 »
    Crossing everything for you Angel maybe a late implanter or something. I hope you have lots of distractions and get more positive news.

HWGA great message and thanks for the positivity. What a lot of milestones you've had this week. What a lovely family you have. If the DE cycle was successful I'm sure I'd feel like you do and not focus on the differences. I'm a bit worried about family reaction so trying to decide whether to say now or wait to see if I get a bfp. Got time to figure it out, anyway.

Magic congrats on you 5 month milestone.

Bundles, I think you must be expressing gallons. Is it you putting the dairy farmers out of business?!!  V impressive to be modding all of that.

Offline Angel_Delight

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #225 on: 19/08/15, 23:51 »
    Thanks Cheesy. Been an emotional day.

Offline theodora

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #226 on: 20/08/15, 15:00 »
    Thinking of you Angel, sorry that the beta numbers were low. We are here if you want to talk (or bounce around ideas for a possible other cycle).

Does anybody remember the name of the new injectable progesterone which is water soluable thus not an intramuscular shot?? I was trying to tell somebody about it but I can't remember what it is called.

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #227 on: 20/08/15, 16:19 »
    Hi ladies

I am at work so can't do a detailed post. Will deffo update later.

Theo I think the progesterone is called lubion. I think this is injected in the belly so sub......

God bless

Pbal xxxx

Offline theodora

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #228 on: 20/08/15, 16:34 »
    Thanks PBAL, that's the stuff!!

Offline Angel_Delight

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #229 on: 20/08/15, 21:46 »
    Thank you Theodora,

I've just been feeling very sad and guilty. If only I hadn't got stressed, if only I didn't eat the cakes at the birthday party etc. I know I shouldn't but can't help it.  I have another beta tomorrow so will see what the result is, I did a hpt this morning and it's still showing a faint line.