* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 111187 times)

0 Members

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
modify
Gennet Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #50 on: 2/06/15, 21:53 »
Pbal, thinking of you. I hope you can get reassurance from a scan but also from the experience of sporty and others. crossing everything.

Sporty, good luck for tomorrow and glad you had a good day today

Thanks for all the well wishes and support. I'm trying to keep positive and also a sense of perspective.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mammy86

modify
    « Reply #51 on: 3/06/15, 17:30 »
    Pbal hope your ok x

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 3/06/15, 17:45 »
    Hi ladies

Its been a long day. After my red bleed i went to a&e and they told me that they couldn't do anything but referred me to epau. Epau said they will scan me on Tuesday. I couldnt wait that long so we got a scan today and baby is well.  Measuring 10w 1d with 178hbm. Baby was wriggling away unaware of the hassle s/he is causing me. The lady doing the scan couldnt see the bleed in the pregnancy so told me that it must be coming from the cervix. She also saw the umbilical cord which means, i presume, that the placenta is forming and attaching. I still have spotting now but i may just have to live with that. Still scared i just wish i would stop bleeding or spotting so i can enjoy the pregnancy.

Thanks ladies for sharing your experiences and also sending your best wishes xx

Mammy in response tou your question my scan is on 18th june when i will be 11w6d. I cant wait. You must be so excited for your scan xx

Sporty i hope today went well for baby sport. Im sure you missed him more than he missed you. In my experience with my son they love being around other kids. I remember crying buckets when i dropped my son to the nursery  xxxx

God bless

Pbal xx

Offline Jeanette2

modify
    « Reply #53 on: 3/06/15, 20:22 »
    Oh what a relief PBAL, sorry you had to go through yet another scare but thank goodness your baby is fine.  Well done for getting the scan done so fast. 

Offline Angel_Delight

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #54 on: 3/06/15, 22:10 »
    Thanks for the birthday wishes.  Yes, time has flown by. 

Happy birthday to your DS Jeanette, in case I miss it on here.  The weather is starting to feel more like summer, great for the beach :)  We are going straight onto cows milk.  From what I've read and been told, follow on milk is not necessary.

Fingers and toes crossed for you Cheesy!

Pbal, must be very scary for you. Hope it's plain sailing for you now.

Sporty, hope nursery went well.

x

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #55 on: 4/06/15, 14:13 »
    Hi Ladies

Do you mind if I pop in to ask your advice about DE at Gennet?

I have been speaking to Sylvia but I'm still unclear on something.
    Gennet guarantees 2 min embryos for transfer and the cost for freezing any remaining embryos are included in that price. Does anyone know how much is costs for the follow up Frozen transfer of any remaining embryos?

I'm new to how a DE cycle works, is it normal to only get two blasts? I'm 40 but with my own egg cycles I've usually ababut out 6/7 blasts.

Any stories or personal expedience would be much appreciated

Baby dust to you all ladies  ^fairydust^

Iklefeetx

Offline eiluj68

modify
    « Reply #56 on: 4/06/15, 16:17 »
    Hi iklefeet,  I'm having FET in July with embryos frozen from my last donor egg cycle.  The cost I've been quoted is EUR400 (for 1 or 2 embryos) plus meds and any other tests of course.

I've had two fresh donor cycles at Gennet.  On the first cycle I had two blasts with nothing to freeze.  Both embryos took but unfortunately one was ectopic.  My second cycle produced two blasts plus 6 to freeze.  This is quite unusual so I was pretty lucky.  Gennet are quite fussy about the quality of the embryos they freeze which is why it's not that uncommon to have nothing or very few additional embryos for the freezer.

Offline Jelliebabe

• Gold Member
    • 41 married one Cat! We are all amatuers
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 4/06/15, 20:55 »
    Pbal thats great news!  Hope all is much better now x

Icklefeet 2 is the minimum not what they would expect.  I got two blasts and two to freeze.  I'm pretty sure that freezing us extra though but you might have a different package.

Sporty!  Hope nursery is going okay and its not too traumatic for you all

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #58 on: 5/06/15, 08:04 »
    Thanks for the info ladies much appreciated is such a mind boggle picking clinics  ^idiot^ :o

Eliuj68 good luck with the transfer  ;D

Jelliebabe, congrats in the twins wishing you all the best with your pregnancy hon.

Ikle x

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 5/06/15, 15:22 »
    Pbal I am so pleased for you. I hope this reassures you should you have any further bleeds.

Ikle I don't know about DE but it sounds like you got good info. Good luck.

Sport, hope the settling in session was positive. Good luck on the job hunt.

Hi to everyone. Was trying to recall RB if you're going again this summer?

Quick update from me. We travel Sunday for EC Monday. One reasonable follie and one smaller one so looks like we're relying on the one. Crossing everything for a mature egg and fertilisation. Looking forward to visiting prague again, but not the procedures!

Hope everyone has a good weekend xxx