* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 109491 times)

0 Members

Offline Offthewall

• Gennet - Team 2016
modify
GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #700 on: 29/11/16, 00:11 »
Congratulations, Sportie! So pleased for you. Lots of love to you and your family xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #701 on: 29/11/16, 19:21 »
    Congratulations on your new additions Mr and Mrs Sporty and Baby Sport. Lots of love to you all xxxx

Pbal xxx

Offline Super125

modify
    « Reply #702 on: 1/12/16, 11:35 »
    Hi ladies. Wanted to update with another gennet arrival. After six years of ttc we welcomed the arrival of our gennet miracle girl on her due date on Tuesday (29th Nov) a few hours ahead of planned induction which I was happy to avoid. The birth was quick and horrendously painful but my one egg collected is now my daughter.....my dream come true.

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #703 on: 1/12/16, 14:23 »
    Dear super, huge huge congratulations to the arrival of your daughter!!! I am a happy for you, you have been my inspiration over the last year and I just wanted to day how happy I am for you.  One egg, one baby, that's an amazing story. Lots of love, k

Offline Northern

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #704 on: 1/12/16, 14:44 »
    What wonderful news Super!  Huge congratulations, another Gennet miracle!  Thrilled to bits for you and you give hope to us all. Enjoy your precious first days with your daughter  :) xx

Offline apples2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #705 on: 1/12/16, 16:24 »
    Super 💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕

Such lovely news. Massive congrats gorgeous lady.

Sending your whole family so much love. I've been thinking of you all week.

So much love
    Apples xxx

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #706 on: 1/12/16, 22:26 »
    Oh that's fab news Super I'm so pleased to read your update. Congrats on your daughter's safe arrival. Wishing you all the best. If you get a chance, post here and let us know how you are getting on xxx

Offline Angel_Delight

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #707 on: 3/12/16, 21:43 »
    Huge congratulations Super :)

Offline Offthewall

• Gennet - Team 2016
    modify
    « Reply #708 on: 7/12/16, 01:03 »
    Big congrats Super! Wonderful news. Xxx

Offline Mmc224

modify
    « Reply #709 on: 9/12/16, 17:52 »
    Hi, we've got a Skype consultation with GENNET on Thursday next week. I've sent all our NHS test results they requested.   This is our first try at ivf, as far as we know the only issue is that I lost one tube to an ectopic in 2014, and the other tube is blocked.  I'm going to be 40 in February but all my test results look ok as far as ive been told, hubby is mid thirties and his test results were all good.   My Bmi is 38 now, still slowly losing weight.

What  happens at the first appointment?  I asked if there was anything I needed to be to prepare and was told no.  are there any questions it would be helpful for me to ask?  I'd really appreciate any advice from you all.

All being ok I have a three week break from work in February and we through that would be a good time to try first ivf.  Was hoping to have early scans at home in UK, Edinburgh and then go to Prague near collection time,  assuming all works out.