* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 109156 times)

0 Members

Offline RunnerBeans

modify
GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #720 on: 6/01/17, 10:24 »
Morning ladies!
That must be really reassuring for many to hear Cheesy. I think DE is a route my friend will be looking to take so I will tell her what you said.

I have everything crossed for you Northern. I'll work on teaching Robyn to cross her little fingers too. Hope you got all your meds sorted and you can just focus on baby making. I'll be thinking of you.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend :) xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mmc224

modify
    « Reply #721 on: 10/01/17, 08:00 »
    Hi there, I hope you done mind if  I ask those who have cycled before a question about the stimulation protocol?

At my Gonal-f it says 001 - am I right this means take it in the morning at same time each day?  I'm on 375 days 3 and 4 then 300 for days 5-11. 

I also have Synarel nasal spray starting at 1 spray on day 1 of cycle at 001, the 2 sprays from day 2 - 11 at 101, then back to 1 spray at day 12.  Does this mean take my full daily dose in the morning the first day, then midday from then on?  Or split the dose from day 2 and take it once in the morning and once at lunchtime?

I'm going out for the extra tests and ekg and the second Ultrasound on day 11,  so I can check in person about when to take the other medication.  I have Cyclogest 200 days 14-30 in various amounts, Ovitrelle 250 on day 12 and Aspirin 75 days 20-30 at the moment.

Just trying to get quotes for the medications and the Gonal-f is so expensive.  I'm still doing some shopping around.

Offline QWERTY9876

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #722 on: 10/01/17, 09:12 »
    Hi MMC - if they say 001, that means the dose is in the evening. So 100 means the morning, 010 means lunchtime. 101 would mean morning and evening. Hope that helps!

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #723 on: 10/01/17, 11:07 »
    Hey MMC, Peggy explained it perfectly.

Sorry if I'm stating the bleedin obvious (a skill my dh says I excel at): The numbers aren't times but segments of the day so your 101 isn't trying to say 10am and 1pm, it's divided the day into 3 and said take one in the morning and one later in the evening.. A 111 would mean taking something 3 x per day e.g. Morning, afternoon and night. If you can space things as evenly as possible and take at similar times per day that's good, but I found work meetings etc would get in the way sometimes and I'd be playing catch up. Best of luck.

Offline Mmc224

modify
    « Reply #724 on: 10/01/17, 14:35 »
    Thanks Cheesy and Peggylou

Offline shilltpo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #725 on: 16/01/17, 19:24 »
    Just to add that we had twin girls born just before Christmas. All well and thanks to Gennet to making our dream come true.

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #726 on: 16/01/17, 21:07 »
    Fantastic news shilltpo, bet you had a busy but super special Christmas. Congratulations.

Offline Angel_Delight

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #727 on: 17/01/17, 22:25 »
    Yay, congratulations Shilltpo :)

Offline Super125

modify
    « Reply #728 on: 19/01/17, 11:23 »
    Shilltpo - congrats on the safe arrival of your twin girls - i have a huge amount of admiration for twin mummies as i can barely hold it together with one! lovely news x

AFM - still struggling along with feeding issues - my daughter is now 7 weeks old and i am taking her to local hospital today about tongue tie so hoping that may resolve some of the issues we have had. Still look over and see her and cannot believe after all these years i have this baby - all still very surreal. Feeling very blessed and happy.

hope all the ladies here are well xx

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #729 on: 19/01/17, 19:24 »
    Sorry to hear that super. It may well be the solution. My lo had a 100% tongue tie with extremely restricted movement and difficulty latching and maintaining a latch. And I was v sore. The division made a big difference. It wasn't picked up by MWs and hospital wanted to monitor for weight loss before dividing it so I thought "sod that" and paid privately. Most certainly worth looking into. Whatever the cause of the issues I hope you find a resolution that works for both of you xxx