* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 109161 times)

0 Members

Offline Angel_Delight

• Gold Member
modify
GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #760 on: 14/03/17, 11:58 »
Hi Jenso,

Huge congratulations :)  I went after the viability scan.  Made it easy then for the GP as they had the report from City and they could just copy that to their system.  All the meds etc. were supplied by City until they wanted me to stop.

Great news!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MsM

modify
    « Reply #761 on: 16/03/17, 16:59 »

Hello Ladies

I've been in our little bubble for the last 2 weeks.... our perfect little (well not so little, just over 4kg at 38 weeks) boy arrived on Friday 3rd March...so so happy and full of love, my husband has just totally fallen in love with him and doesn't really want to leave home and us at all for anything! No sleep and no hands, but just such a wonderful feeling and the elective c-section was definitely the right thing for me.

My husband would like another one or two babies immediately, if it would be possible....  I would also be happy to give it another go very quickly. Had our boy just before my 47th birthday, so we better put our skates on, if we want to try for another.... Could do a frozen cycle? and then when I have stopped BF and back to 'normal' transfer? Not sure how that would work and what the timeframe would be and if I am totally mental for even thinking about it in my sleep deprived state....

Lots of love to all xx

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #762 on: 16/03/17, 18:07 »
    Msm massive congratulations on your ds's safe arrival. You sure cook them well. Gosh I admire you thinking of going again and already formulating plans - but why not?  So are you considering making the embryos now and transferring later or did I misunderstand?

Jenso belated congrats. I did what Angel did pretty much. I saw GP first but where I lived I needn't have. You make midwife booking appointment directly with them - I'm sure your surgery can advise. I preferred doing the viability scan first and I should think for ladies with multiples it's a real advantage to go with that info.

Offline Northern

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #763 on: 17/03/17, 09:16 »
    MsM huge congratulations!  I was just thinking about you the other day and how you must be due around now - thank you for coming back to update us!  You and your dh just sound like you're in absolute bliss, how wonderful for you both - enjoy every precious minute you have come so far to be here  :)  And wonderful that you're already planning siblings!
    Lots of love xxx

Offline QWERTY9876

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #764 on: 17/03/17, 09:31 »
    Congratulations MsM! That's lovely news! I was wondering as well how you're getting in as you're about 6 weeks ahead of me. Stay in your happy bubble, it's a lovely place to be. And thinking about siblings already! Good for you! Happy motherhood to you. Lots of love xxx

Offline Jenso

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #765 on: 29/03/17, 17:23 »
    Congratulations MsM!

I had my scan yesterday and we were bang on the dates (7+4) and saw and heard quite a quick heartbeat, so all good news. Today I have been feeling slightly less nauseous so it is difficult sometime snot to let your mind run away with all crazy negatives thoughts but I am hoping all will be okay. City talked about having harmony test done, I felt quite unsure about it so juts wanted to check if you did it?

Offline QWERTY9876

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #766 on: 29/03/17, 18:32 »
    Hi Jenso

I had a bit of nausea and tiredness around 7 weeks and then it got worse at 10 weeks, so hold on to your hat! I presume MsM will respond to you, but thought I'd say we didn't bother with the Harmony test as both our donors were young (advice from Dr Martin at City). It does remove any doubt about chromosomal problems, but it can't detect everything. It's another stressy wait for results, but worth it if you want to feel more confident. It's not cheap as you know, but no harm in doing it. And you can find out the sex of your baby early if you want to.

I'm so chuffed for you! It's amazing hearing the heartbeat for the first time. And it gets more and more amazing each time you see them! Lots of love to you. xxx

Offline Jenso

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #767 on: 29/03/17, 18:56 »
    Thanks Peggy-Lou, I have been feeling it this evening again so I am sure all is fine. I don't think I will go for the Harmony test either, but just wanted to check if it was common to do it. I must get my act together and call my GP now, I still find it difficult to say the words I am pregnant, I will try to do it tomorrow :-) Thanks again!

Offline QWERTY9876

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #768 on: 30/03/17, 13:42 »
    Jenso - I still find it weird saying I'm pregnant and I'm nearly full term!!!! Don't think the "I can't believe it" feeling ever goes.... Get to your GP so you can get booked in to see the midwife for your booking in appt (between 10-12 weeks) and your 12 week scan will get booked too. Try not to be scared. I'm sure you're going to be ok. Looking back, I wish I'd been a bit more relaxed and enjoyed it, but it's so hard! When you see your GP you can also fill in the maternity exemption form so you get free prescriptions. Good luck lovely! xx

Offline MrsM16

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #769 on: 14/04/17, 17:00 »
    Hello everyone  ^wave^ happy to finally be here