* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 109168 times)

0 Members

Offline Jenso

• Gold Member
modify
GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #770 on: 15/04/17, 09:12 »
Congratulations MrsM16! How are you feeling?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MrsM16

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #771 on: 15/04/17, 09:18 »
    Thanks jenso.

Im very anxious and nervous.  :P the cramps and back ache is scary!

How are you feeling now? How far along you?

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #772 on: 15/04/17, 12:22 »
    MrsM again a very big congratulations to you!!!

Offline QWERTY9876

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #773 on: 15/04/17, 14:46 »
    Honestly, don't worry about the cramps and backache. The only time to worry about cramps is if there's fresh blood, but even then it's not necessarily bad news. Congratulations to you. I'm sure you're cooking 2 in there or 1 great big belter! Xxx

Hope you're doing well Jenso!

I've only got about 2 weeks to go! 😳🙈
    Xxx

Offline pinkteaparty

modify
    « Reply #774 on: 15/04/17, 19:24 »
    I love reading about all you ladies on here! Gives me hope! :)

Peggylou, so exciting about 2 weeks to go! Yay!!!!! :)

Offline Jenso

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #775 on: 26/04/17, 09:52 »
    Hi ladies,

How are you all doing?

I am doing ok, just over 11 and a half week now and have the 12 w scan next week. I am still feeling like I have a hangover most days, I though it was getting better last week but it is back this week. I am feeling really thirsty though and trying to drink enough water and also eat fresh fruit but it doesn't seem to be enough as I still feel feel thirsty and are getting headaches that I think are related to that. Does any of you ladies have any suggestions for how to get more water into my diet?

Offline QWERTY9876

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #776 on: 26/04/17, 10:22 »
    Hi Jenso

Congrats - you're nearly 12 weeks! So exciting!!!!  I think was drinking between 3 and 4 liters of water and still feeling thirsty. One time I found it hard to eat as I wanted to drink water instead. I didn't have gestational diabetes either.  There isn't really much you can do about it. You'll be getting enough water into your body it's just your hormones. Headaches aren't because you're thirsty, that's just hormonal too. My headaches gradually got better but it can take a while. All part of being pregnant I'm afraid. The thirst eases off a bit but it was still there for me. I'm now mega thirsty at night.

Let us know how your scan goes.

Lots of love xxx

Offline Jord190

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #777 on: 2/05/17, 13:08 »
    Hi I am an old newbie, if that makes sense 😀.

After 2 uk failed attempts, we had a successful DE cycle with Gennet in November 14, although we had some scares, I gave birth to our son in July 2015. He is happy and healthy and full of a lot of beans.

We are going to start another cycle in July and Gennett have confirmed that a donor has been found, so we are excited, although a little nervous at being 46!🙈.

My question is a bit cheeky. We have put our deposit down, but just realised that our 10% discount has expired and I wondered if anyone had one I can use?. If this cycle is successful we would not be have any more cycles so would offer the discount back to the group.

Many thanks

Offline Offthewall

• Gennet - Team 2016
    modify
    « Reply #778 on: 2/05/17, 14:11 »
    Congrats MsM!  :) x

Peggylou - 2 weeks to go! That'll speed by in no time x

Jenso - big congrats to you too x

Offline MrsM16

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #779 on: 4/05/17, 20:18 »
    Hi ladies, just a quick question...

What was tour protocol for coming off prednisone, estrafem and progesterone? Karolina has said to start coming off prednisone now and the others at 12 weeks but to ask my doctor as they might want me to stay on it longer.  My Dr does not want anything to do with My private treatment they've made that pretty clear. So I'm just wondering what everyone else has done?