* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 109166 times)

0 Members

Offline QWERTY9876

• Gold Member
modify
GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #790 on: 10/05/17, 23:19 »
Blimey Jenso, I missed your news! Huge congrats! 12 week scan is soooo scary but just the best at the same time! Really happy for you! Only 28 weeks to go and you little one will be here!!! Xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #791 on: 11/05/17, 16:00 »
    Peggy!!!!!! Wonderful wonderful news and Ava May is such a beautiful name! Sorry for late congrats but no Internet where I was. Hope you're having a more 'relaxing' time and it's SO amazing to hear you're in love with her and she looks like you!!

Offline JuJu74

modify
    « Reply #792 on: 11/05/17, 17:07 »
    Peggy!

May the fourth was with you!  Congratulations! Sorry it was a bit scary, but hope you're ok now.  Are you home? 

Love the name for a lovely little girl.  So thrilled for you!

Jen
    Xxx

Offline Roxychick1976

modify
    « Reply #793 on: 11/05/17, 20:19 »
    Peggy!!! Gorgeous news & a gorgeous name!! Massive congratulations and lots of love to you xx💕💕💕💕

Offline Super125

modify
    « Reply #794 on: 13/05/17, 09:07 »
    Peggy - congratulations on the birth of your daughter - beautiful name. hope you are getting on ok xx

Offline MsM

modify
    « Reply #795 on: 15/05/17, 10:07 »
    Oh Peggy, wonderful news, so so happy for you and hope youre recovering ok. Haven't had any time to catch up with everyone's news here (no hands free time!), but wanted to check in if any news from you. Beautiful name, enjoy being in the baby bubble ❤️😍. What a beautiful name, our little chubby cheeks is called Tristan.

Lots of love to all xx

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #796 on: 15/05/17, 13:47 »
    Peggy I'm so sorry I missed your wonderful news. Gosh, sounds a bit dramatic but hopefully you've put it firmly behind you. So have you handed over from mw to hv care? Hit first crazy growth spurt? Anyway, huge congratulations on your dad's safe arrival and I hope you are recovering well too. Beautiful name.

MSM, lovely name too.

Jenso, I'm glad your scan went well and you can start to relax into it a bit more now. I found it easiest once I could feel movement and kicks but then there are days where it can feel less, espesh if you are busy - always something to worry about!

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #797 on: 16/05/17, 08:53 »
    A belated Congratulations to you Peggy for your beautiful arrival, and such a lovely name.  so glad mum and baby are well, I hope you are recovering now and able to fully enjoy your new family. 

Jenso great news about the scan, such scary times I know but hopefully this milestone will give you some peace of mind and you can start to relax  a bit.  Wishing you many more happy milestones up to your birth hon.

Big hugs to everyone else

Ikle x

Offline QWERTY9876

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #798 on: 16/05/17, 12:07 »
    And Ikle, congrats on the bfp!! Fantastic news! I had mega headaches that got worse as I went on and eased up about 16 weeks when my other symptoms settled as well. I know you're being cautious, but let a little happiness in. My only regret about my pregnancy was how much I worried. Easy to say in hindsight, but I wish I'd enjoyed it more! Take it easy lovely.
    Xx

Offline Jenso

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #799 on: 18/05/17, 20:41 »
    Ikle: Congratulations on your BFP!

It's all starting to feel a bit real now when we have started telling people. Sometimes I find myself thinking if I really am pregnant or if I am lying to people.

From last week I have been started to feel like my old self again which made me worried for a few days that something was wrong. I have started to get a little bump and today it just seemed smaller. I haven't had much appetite in the evenings and felt quite full but today I was okay so that got me a bit worried again. I am sure it is all normal and I don't know why I have started worried more after the 12 week scan. We are in Rhodes in holiday so perhaps I just have had more time to take it all in...