* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 109173 times)

0 Members

Offline QWERTY9876

• Gold Member
modify
GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #800 on: 18/05/17, 20:53 »
Jenso - I think all you are feeling is normal. It's hard when the symptoms you've had during your lead up to your 12 week scan start to tail off, you feel a bit lost as you want something to reassure you you're pregnant. It's a bit of a funny time, but your bump will grow and change, and you'll get there! I didn't start really showing till I was nearly 20 weeks! My appetite was all over the place too! Try not to worry too much and enjoy your holiday. You've got past your 12 week scan, so you're doing really well. Enjoy the sun! Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MrsM16

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #801 on: 19/05/17, 07:58 »
    Hi everyone,

Today marks 10 weeks for me  :), I can't actually believe I have made it this far!

I'm getting a bit of cramping and back ache, is thst normal for 10 weeks?

Hope everyone is ok? X

Offline Angel_Delight

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #802 on: 22/05/17, 01:33 »
    Hello everyone,

MrsM16, yes cramping is quite normal,your body is doing a lot of things to get you ready :)

Peggylou, huge congratulations X

Jenso, pregnancy is worrying isn't it?  I'm sure everything is fine, the symptoms tail off and you start to feel normal for a bit.

Ikle, congratulations to you too.

Hello Cheesy, how are you dong? Hope you're all doing well.

AFM, bit of a belated update, I've had my son.  Born 3 weeks ago but been a bit busy to post on here. All fine and managing to juggle a new born and toddler so far ;)

Offline Offthewall

• Gennet - Team 2016
    modify
    « Reply #803 on: 22/05/17, 15:33 »
    Angel D - Fantastic news!  ^hugme^ You're definitely going to have your hands full - in a nice way!  ;D My son is 1 and half now and he's crazy!

Peggylou - Lovely news from you too.  ^hugme^  How wonderful.

Great news from the pregnant ladies. What a lovely thread this is xx

Offline Northern

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #804 on: 24/05/17, 13:04 »
    Angel Delight that's fantastic news, congratulations!  Hope you and your new little son are doing well  :) xx

Peggy how are you getting on, how is Ava doing? Xx

Nice to hear how the pregnant ladies are doing, MrsM congrats on reaching the 10 week mark, hope you can start to relax a little bit soon, and Jenso how lovely your bump is starting to show  :) enjoy your holiday xx

Offline MrsM16

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #805 on: 3/06/17, 11:53 »
    12w1d now and starting to wean off estrafem and utrogestan. I'm scared my body isn't going to do what it's meant to  :-[

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
    modify
    « Reply #806 on: 3/06/17, 11:57 »
    Oh Honey we've all been there  ^hugme^ do it slowly & keep an eye out. I'm sure you'll be fine  ^hugme^

xx

Offline Jenso

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #807 on: 20/06/17, 14:03 »
    Hi ladies,

How are you all getting on?

I am about half way there now (20 w) which is quite unbelievable. I haven't really felt any movements yet, possibly at night but it is difficult to say. I am feeling really good, or normal so it is all good!

A friend of mine is thinking about starting treatment with Gennet and I was wondering if I can give her my 10% discount voucher? Do I need to request it from Gennet or how does it work?

Offline Super125

modify
    « Reply #808 on: 21/06/17, 09:08 »
    Jenso

Yes you can. Just email Gennet and they will email back with attachment.

Hope you are getting on ok in this heat.

Xx

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #809 on: 4/07/17, 21:19 »
    Hi ladies

Some of you may remember me from the other Gennet thread. Hope you don't mind me jumping on board here. I have just had my end failed donor cycle and wondered for our donor ladies how many cycles on average it took for you to get pregnant from donor and what stage your blasts were at? Also should I be considering looking at immune testing or not when only 2 failed. Also does having 2 embryos increase chances of pregnancy? X