* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 109171 times)

0 Members

Offline hle

• Gold Member
modify
GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #820 on: 18/10/17, 20:15 »
Thank you cheesy . Hope you are well xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Jenso

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #821 on: 18/10/17, 21:00 »
    Lubion is much cheaper in Prague compared to in the UK. When I looked into it, it would be cheaper to fly over to Prague and buy it and fly back then to buy it in the UK.

Not long to go now, just over 3 weeks... We had a final scan today and it looks good :-)

Offline Idlikemagic

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #822 on: 18/10/17, 21:33 »
    Hey ladies
    It's been such a long time since I posted - my girls are 2.5 now and I can hardly believe how we've reached this age so quickly.

Being out of the loop I need your help. I've been asked by a friend of a friend about Ivf and she's had terrible failed rounds with Care (in the uk) I hated that company and so wanted to check before I recommend Gennet what the latest stats on success rates are for own egg and donor egg rounds??

Also how are people finding using city fertility in combination with Gennet or are people preferring to go straight with Gennet as I did back then?

I'd love to be able to offer her the most up to date insight .... I might even suggest she use Sue at Ivf traveler as she was an angel in disguise for me when I most need practical support and help to take the pain out of the organisation of it all.

I'd love to hear updates of how many of you are doing xxx

Offline Idlikemagic

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #823 on: 18/10/17, 21:34 »
    Oh and also can anyone copy the link to this thread and the cycling thread so I can guide her to it easily?

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #824 on: 19/10/17, 06:57 »
    Hi jenso so lovely to hear from you and wow, not long to go. How are you? Thanks for your post. I have realised lubion is Prolutex and I have enough to use here pre Prague and I will stock up there on the rest.

Hi idlikemajic

Donor rates are quoted at 60-65%
     Haven't used city sorry. Clinic good. Comms slow unless cycling with them. Sorry I don't know how to do the link thing. This board is amazing support and sore of info.

X

I am hoping.clexane will be easy enough to get here if asda can't help. Hoping for the go ahead today to cycle with my period at the weekend.

Offline Twinkle toes 75

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #825 on: 19/10/17, 21:03 »
    Hi idlikemagic
    Here are the links to the cycle buddies page and the graduates page respectively:

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=372073.640

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=335975.new#new

I'm sure your friend will get plenty of advice and support from all the lovely ladies on each thread.

HLE thanks for posting the current stats as I wasn't sure what they were

Xx

Offline Idlikemagic

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #826 on: 21/10/17, 10:39 »
    Thanks ladies that's really helpful 👍

Offline Idlikemagic

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #827 on: 21/10/17, 10:41 »
    Do you happen to have own egg rates currently ladies?

Offline MrsM16

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #828 on: 26/10/17, 16:28 »
    Jenso I've been thinking about you and thinking you must be nearly there now! I have 4 weeks to go as I'm booked I  for a section at 37 weeks, can't quite believe it.  ::)

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #829 on: 27/10/17, 04:19 »
    Gosh, exciting times here with birth announcements due soon. V exciting.

Hle I'm ok thanks. My ds2 had his first bday a few weeks back. He's started walking now. Baby days fly by. We're settling into our new life in Tennessee- it's been nearly nine months here already. It's an adventure but I do get quite homesick for the UK.

Magic, sorry I'm not up to date with stats.

Hope everyone is well x