* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 109163 times)

0 Members

Offline hle

• Gold Member
modify
GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #830 on: 28/10/17, 14:20 »
It's lovely to hear updates and really not long to go now Jenso! Twins! Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #831 on: 28/10/17, 16:49 »
    Hi ladies

I'm having a FET in 2 ish weeks all being well. I take 5mg folic acid and vitamin d. Should I be taking abythjbg else prenatal wise?

Offline MrsM16

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #832 on: 30/10/17, 20:02 »
    Hle I took a pregnacare multi vitamin

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #833 on: 31/10/17, 02:13 »
    Hle do you ever have lining issues? I added vit  E for that and fertility yoga. Actually I read Agates thread and pursued V cream also, but that was after a previous cancelled cycle due to thin lining.

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #834 on: 1/11/17, 08:18 »
    Thanks ladies. Not that I am aware of Cheesy.

I have bought a prenatal vitamin, can't do any harm can it.

Did any of you ladies have a sat transfer? I'm due a day 18 transfer which falls on a sat so clinic are saying it will be the Friday  (17) or Monday  (20th). The latter of which is far too late given on my pre treatment day 20 scan my triple lining had disappeared as expected. I would be happy to have the Friday but thought they opened Saturdays and if that's the best day to transfer then surely that's when they should do it. My co ordinater said they only open for urgent procedures on a Saturday. Or am I worrying too much about the difference between putting it in on day 17 or day 18? Defo won't let them do day 20 xx

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #835 on: 2/11/17, 01:15 »
    I had a Saturday in Jan 2016. I think if you're worried about it you should push back and ask for Saturday - you're a paying customer and you don't want to look back with regret. But do remember that they want you to have success and for the tx to work so its probably not worth the stress of a huge argument. Follow your instincts with how far you take it.

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #836 on: 2/11/17, 06:47 »
    Thanks cheesy. If I knew putting it in a day early will not affect my changes then I would be happy with the Friday. See what happens after my scan an I will say I would rather have a sat transfer. There are people cycling now having egg collection on a Saturday so I don't see why I can't have mine then too.x

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #837 on: 11/11/17, 15:47 »
    Hello ladies

I have just had my third fet with 2 blasts. I was handed a picture of the embryos by a co ordinater and told they were "doing really well". I had to wait until the transfer then when I asked the co ordinater about the stage they were at and then she asked the embryologist and then she said one stage 2 and one 1. she then said they were developing fast and  both moved on a stage since they were defrosted. I asked for grading and she said they didn't grade at this stage. Is this right? Im disappointed by the lack of information you get about 7oir embryos, particularly this time when I had to push for info. other ladies on the forums will report their stage and quality.Is it different because we are donor fet? x

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #838 on: 13/11/17, 16:45 »
    also sorry me again! do you know how long it takes for pregnyl 1500 to leave your system? If I test on day 9 post transfer will I be safe? x

Offline Barlume

modify
    « Reply #839 on: 13/11/17, 16:51 »
    Hi HLE
    yes, they don't grade blastocysts until they are stage 3. I am not able to tell you if this is with Gennet only or a general rule, but with Gennet I never got to know their grade as I have always transferred day 5 embryos at stage 2 (my latest was half way to stage 3! Just so close ha ha!).