* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 107569 times)

0 Members

Offline hle

• Gold Member
modify
GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #840 on: 13/11/17, 16:59 »
Hi Barlume

Thank you. They told me I had a stage 2 and stage 3 and that they had each moved up a stage from the thaw. So, maybe they only grade them if they are stage 3 before the thaw or right after. Who knows and it would be interesting to know if this is a clinic wide thing or just with Gennett. Hopefully it won't matter and I get my bfp. Hope you are doing well? xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Barlume

modify
    « Reply #841 on: 14/11/17, 13:48 »
    Hi Hle,
    yes, it would be helpful to know!
    But to be honest I never bothered much. The 2WW always takes over any other feeling and I just find myself thinking about a zillion other things (mostly how to interpret any teeny tiny symptom!).

All good here, thanks. It's a negative, but I am holding well and planning my next round.

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #842 on: 14/11/17, 19:08 »
    Oh Barlume I'm so very sorry. When did you test? Im glad you have a plan already.

I probably shouldn't bother about stuff like that as they freeze only good embryos. However it would be good for the clinic to explain why they don't grade. Overall I am happy with them though xx

Offline Jenso

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #843 on: 16/11/17, 22:28 »
    Hi everyone,

Our little girl was born last Tuesday :-) We are just trying to get our heads around sleeping and feeding which can be quite overwhelming at times but I am sure we will get there :-). We still have to pinch ourselves that she is actually ours, it took 17 embryos to get here :-) :-) So many ppl that donít know that we have used DE tell me that she looks just like me ❤️

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #844 on: 17/11/17, 05:19 »
    Ah congrats Jenso that's truly wonderful news - thanks for posting the update. What a truly special girlie she is.

I remember well how brutal those early days feel and what utter chaos it is. But you're doing great. If you're feeling like a zombie, finding it nearly impossible to get her to settle after feeds or worrying you might be doing something wrong, you are not alone and it does pass. Though I seem to have made 2 sleep thiefs so I make no promises about sleeping through by "x" age.

17 embies to get her. What persistence and strength you have shown to get this far. Congrats again mama.

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #845 on: 17/11/17, 07:39 »
    Jenso - such wonderful news. Enjoy your new baby bubble and congratulations. I am so pleased for you. I bet it doesn't feel real! x

Offline Northern

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #846 on: 17/11/17, 09:20 »
    Ah Jenso that's wonderful news, congratulations!!  Amazing persistence and dedication to come this far, I'm so pleased it's paid off, what a very special baby. Sure things will settle down and hope you can enjoy these special early days xxxx

Barlume, so sorry for your bfn.  Even when it's expected it's still a knock back but I'm glad to hear you're coping and planning next steps.  Best of luck to you xx

Hi Cheesy - hope everything's well with you and your two little ones, are you out in the States now?  Hope life is treating you well  :) xx

Offline Roxychick1976

modify
    « Reply #847 on: 18/11/17, 10:05 »
    Congratulations Jenso wonderful news! A very special little girl! What did you call her? X

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #848 on: 18/11/17, 13:11 »
    Hi northern,

Yeah we've been out here a while now. Settling in but miss UK like mad. It's cool that we're having this adventure though. I hope you're well. I see you're in 2ww? Wishing you so much luck

Offline Northern

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #849 on: 19/11/17, 18:55 »
    Thanks Cheesy, not feeling v hopeful and itís bfn so far but still a few days to go til otd. Glad youíre settling in but must be a massive change for you - like you say an adventure though! X