* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 107563 times)

0 Members

Offline hle

• Gold Member
modify
GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #950 on: 21/06/18, 22:26 »
Ikle and Sunny it's super exciting that you have the same due date and Ikle I'm slightly jealous you know the sex. Our baby looked huge today, no longer fitting on the screen and you could see it has chubby cheeks and also sucks it's thumb.

Ikle - snow white haha. I hate gone into full on nesting mode, it's definitely a thing. Still lots to do, but cracking on with everything. I'm so full of beans and energy, which is made with just over 5 weeks to go. Getting a bit scared about giving birth now.

Sunny is 16 weeks your first scan? Must feel like a torturous wait, but it will be worth it.

x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Sunny-FL

modify
    « Reply #951 on: 22/06/18, 16:30 »
    Ahhh so happy you got to see your little boy again this week Ikle! Glad to hear everything is looking good so far.

Hle, enjoy your energy levels  ;D I'm sure it'll go down a bit after a couple of sleepless nights that you'll be experiencing really soon haha. Is there still a lot left to do?

I had a pregnancy confirmation scan at 11 weeks so we got to see our little one that already looked a lot like a baby. I'm just nervous about the 20-week scan because that'll be the big one where they check for all kinds of anomalies. There's just so much they can possibly find, ugh!

And yes, we found out the sex of our little one through the prenatal testing a couple of weeks ago and are absolutely on cloud 9 because of it... we'll be having a little ^pinkted^

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #952 on: 22/06/18, 21:35 »
    After saying how energetic I feel I hardly slept a wink last night with lots of leg cramps, trips to the loo and the heat haha.

Not loads left to do, but some things, including furniture are on order and need building when they get here. working my way through washing the babies clothes etc and need to organise the nursery and things when the furniture is in there. also trying to get stuff around the house done, we only bought the house a few months ago, so trying to sort that out too. it's all coming together though

I'm so excited for you. I didn't find out the sex and I'm jealous of you and Ikle knowing.

I was nervous too, I think I am for all of the actually but I get what you are saying with the 20 week one though. The chances of something being wrong are so small. Try to keep that in your mind.

Keep me posted on how you both get along  xx

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #953 on: 19/07/18, 22:31 »
    Hi ladies how are you all doing? I'm 39 weeks on Saturday Had my last appointment with the consultant today and my first sweep. Few more planned in and hoping for a spontaneous labour in the pool at hospital. Failing that I will be induced on the 6th August at 41+2. I started getting very low level tummy ache, not contractions last Thursday and when the midwife did my sweep she said my cervix is low and in position, softening and shortening, just need to it start dilating now. I have been taking raspberry leaf tea capsules and dates for a few weeks, so I'm sure they have been helping.  Midwife said it explains my tummy ache and at least something is going on in there. Anyway now you know the ins and outs of my cervix (ha) tell me how you are all doing? xx

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #954 on: 19/07/18, 23:14 »
    HLE, I hope everything goes really smooth for you honey and you have a beautiful experience.  Can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl.  Loads of luck and hugs.

Everything Good here,  no news just plodding along nicely.

Ikle  xxx

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #955 on: 20/07/18, 08:42 »
    Good to hear you at plodding along Ikle, it's a great place to be after what we have all been through. I will update when I have more news xx

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    « Reply #956 on: 20/07/18, 08:52 »
    Hle - just want to wish you well
    Sunny fl- hope your 20 week scan goes well.

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #957 on: 20/07/18, 14:05 »
    Thank you poppy and yes good luck with your upcoming scans. Keep me posted xx

Offline Sunny-FL

modify
    « Reply #958 on: 20/07/18, 16:44 »
    You're so incredibly close Hle, I can't believe how fast time has gone by it seems. Really hope you'll have the most wonderful birthing experience, you deserve it!

Are you leaning more towards boy or girl? I'm thinking you'll have a boy (based on absolutely nothing at all, but it's fun to make predictions and the odds that you're right are right around 50% lol).

Ikle, have you had your 20-week scan yet? Glad to hear things are going well.

Poppy, thanks so much. I can't wait for you to join us really soon (please tell me you've tested by now hah).

Had my scan today. They took millions of pictures and measurements and it took at least 45 minutes, very thorough. Everything is looking just great. Such a relief! I feel her move around a lot too, which is also comforting :)

Have a great weekend ladies!!

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    « Reply #959 on: 20/07/18, 16:51 »
    So glad the scan went well sunny.
    Iím testing tomo and I really canít call it tbh. So scared of the failure again and yet so scared of a positive too!  Iíve been so weirdly calm this tww. Donít want to lose that feeling. Only ever had early losses. Will see where we get to tomo. X