* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 107575 times)

0 Members

Offline hle

• Gold Member
modify
GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #960 on: 20/07/18, 22:43 »
Everything crossed for you poopy.

Sunny - I love predictions! Also based on nothing I reckon it's going to be a girl. One of us will be right haha. Time is marching on for you too and I'm so glad your scan went well
and feeling movements is the best and so reassuring.

x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #961 on: 30/07/18, 09:28 »
    Morning ladies

Just popped in to see if there is any news HLE? Thinking of you

Ikle x

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #962 on: 6/08/18, 08:08 »
    Hello Ikle

Yes I have news. On Wednesday at 8.02am weighing 7lbs 10oz out little boy Albert - or Albie/Bertie for short was born. He's amazing and I can't believe he's mine. How are you doing? xxx

Offline Northern

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #963 on: 6/08/18, 08:51 »
    Congratulations hle!
    Lovely news - enjoy every minute xxx

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #964 on: 6/08/18, 12:32 »
    Ooh that's just amazing news,  so pleased you are both well and a beautiful little boy,  whoooo hooooo.

Here's to an amazing year of discovery as you both get too know him and he gets to know you, i bet you can't believe he's here.  Wishing you a lifetime of joy, great and happiness. I also think Albert is a fabulous name,  we've earmarked that for our little boys middle name after Tim's grandad. 

Loads of love, ikle xxx

Offline Sunny-FL

modify
    « Reply #965 on: 6/08/18, 14:02 »
    Yay Hle!! So glad your little boy is here and doing well. We need more stories like this :)

How was the delivery?

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #966 on: 6/08/18, 15:02 »
    Thank you ladies!
    Hope you are doing well.
    60 hour labour ending in an emergency section, so it was difficult, but he's worth it. I can't believe he's here xxz

Offline apples2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #967 on: 6/08/18, 18:52 »
    HLE  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^itsaboy^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Iím so over the moon happy and excited for you guys.
    Albie is a gorgeous name. Sending you all massive bear hugs and huge congratulations lovely lady xxx

Aw am proper happy and excited for xxx

60 hour labour and a c section xxxxx sending you extra healing love. I bet you are all just on cloud 9.

Good old Gennet Iím happy you are now on the other side of IVF and have your gorgeous son xx

Big hello to every one else especially Barlume and Ikle whom iím sorry Iíve not managed to keep up with. How are you guys.
    I know itís so so so silly but Iíve avoided being on here too much and Iíve avoided the due date thread. Iím not overally cautious but I think all the years of infertility has turned me into a strange person ha ha

I donít think Iíve even posted on this thread to say that I am indeed pregnant! Yah! 11th embryo transfer and we are 21 weeks and 2 days pregnant!
    We was also caved at the 20 week scan last week and found out the gender and we are having a little boy. Itís very wonderful and we canít believe it. My DH is so excited. I was convinced it was a girl as I had been carrying quite low (just shows thatís all a lot of rubbish ha ha) but we are very happy and heís due in December.
    Gennet were the best for us and Iím so grateful. Anyway thatís enough of me!

HLE Iím literally smiling from ear to ear for you xxx

Love Apples xx

Offline Northern

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #968 on: 6/08/18, 19:01 »
    Aaaah Apples Iím so excited for you!!! Iíve been checking the other thread and tried pm-ing you but your inbox is full!
    Hahaha I also thought it was a girl but my gut feeling is usually always wrong - a little boy how amazing, massive congratulations! Glad everything is looking ok 👍 xxx

Hle wow 60 hour labour you are a hero - look after yourself and hope you can keep your feet up while you recover xxx

Ikle and Barlume Iím also not on the Gennet threads much anymore but I check up on you all often and always keep an eye out for your news - lots of love to you both xx

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #969 on: 8/08/18, 00:59 »
    OMFG. So much to catch up on. This is epic.

First things first, congrats on Albieís safe arrival HLE. He sounds perfect. Aah, I miss newborn snuggles.  It sounds quite dramatic and most certainly exhausting. Well done you, thank goodness youíre both well. Itís lovely to hear how totally in love and besotted you are. All the best with the coming weeks - do keep us updated if you get a rare quiet moment...! Wishing you a speedy recovery from your section. Look after yourself xxx

...Apples you sneaky thing. I had no idea. What lovely news and what a thrilling milestone to have passed. As a mamma to boys, welcome to the club. They rock. Does that make for a Christmas/ new year EDD (trying to work it out on the fly!)

Waves to Northern and much love to everyone here.