* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 112342 times)

0 Members

Offline Jelliebabe

• Gold Member
  • 41 married one Cat! We are all amatuers
modify
Gennet Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #30 on: 30/05/15, 18:29 »
Pbal!  That's great news!  Three weeks ish now till you're 12 week scan!    Eeeek!   ;D

Consultant appointment on Friday was great.  Really liked her.  Very thorough went through everything.  Picked up fragmin (booooo) and booked up for all scans every four weeks  (yay!). So all good here!

And she found their heartbeats!  😂😂😂

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 30/05/15, 20:11 »
    Pbal - so pleased at that news. Hope things settle down for you now and the time whizzes by to 12 weeks.

Same to you mammy. Glad all is going well. Looking forward to the next update.

Jellie; heartbeats - that's fantastic. Sounds like a really thorough and positive experience.

Theo, what a lovely post. Thanks v much for the crossed fingers. That means such a lot. Trying hard to manage expectations- I understand the odds perfectly but I admit I'm daydreaming wildly in ways I never dared to before. Dh is worried I'm in for a big crash. Thank goodness we have pickle if that happens.

Night everyone xxx

Offline Jeanette2

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 30/05/15, 22:34 »
    PBAL - that's wonderful news and must feel all the more real seeing a lot of movement.  Hopefully you're completely out of the woods now but understand your slight reticence to get carried away just yet. 

Mammy - good luck also for the 12week scan, it's always a relief when the first 3 months are behind you.

Cheesy - know you're following the same protocol as with Pickle and hope dearly it comes up trumps for you again. 

All good here, DS enjoyed his first play in the park sandpit today and managed to go face down into the sand so not an easy job cleaning him up although brave boy didn't cry!   

Offline Lizzo

modify
    « Reply #33 on: 31/05/15, 20:38 »
    Hi Ladies

Hope you don't mind me posting on here, just after bit of advise.

I am about to brave a 6th attempt In July.

Have been going to Gennet in London and then to have the actual treatment done in Gennet Prague.
    I want to give it the best chance possible so have asked Dr Martin which tests he thinks I can have to better my chances.
    As I've had loads of tests beforehand anyway he suggested Thrombophilia test and a basic NK cells test.
    But because its so expensive here I have decided to fly out to Prague tomorrow for the day to have these done as I'm saving a huge amount.

Do I go with Dr Martin's advise and just have the basic nk?  Or do I go with the top nk test because its probably so much cheaper anyway?! Not that I know how much?!
    Has anyone had or come across this? Or any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

Lizzo

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 31/05/15, 22:13 »
    Thanks ladies for your kind words.

Mammy i am like you.  I am wishing my life away to the 12 week scan.  I live for these scans.  If i could afford it i would see baby every week.

Cheesy im crossing my fingers and toes for you

Jeannete2. Your ds sounds adorable.  The sand in his face must have been a shock to him and will have tasted horrid.  Bless him for being brave xxx

Jelliebabe great that you have scans every 4 weeks and iam glad they were thorough at the consultant appt xxx

Theo and offthewall and jumeirah thank you for your kind messages of support xx

Fee lovely to hear from you.  Glad the family is doing well.  You sound very relaxed for a mother of twins xx

Sporty.  Baby sport sounds adorable as always.  Good luck with your job hunt and the search for a nursery xxx i remember going back to work when my son was 5 months.  The first day was horrid and i remember mbef crying all the way home.  It gets easier with time and the little ones adore nursery xxxxx

Magic your little ladies are so brave re the lasering. You sound like you are taking motherhood in your stride xxx

Lizzo hello. My advice to you would be to get tested for everythong.  Ithinkthe tests are very cheap and it means you can tailor your protocol for medication to suit your needs which may save you money in the long run.  Good luck.

Afm i am fine.  Do any of you ladies on crinone feel it stuck up there sorry tmi.  I swear i can feel my cervix or perhaps the crinone.  I have checked and the cervix position seems fine hence why iam assuming its the crinone. 

Helloto all you lovely ladies

Pbal. Xxx

Offline herewegoagain003

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 31/05/15, 22:17 »
    Cheesy, I've been stopping in to see how your cycle is going. I have my fingers crossed for you as well!

Pbal & Jellie, glad to see pg is going well.

Fee, Magic & Aussie, you seem to be handling having twins so well!

Jeannette, Sporty, Angel, Seattle, RB, & Theo, I hope all your next attempts for your next cycles are successful!

Lizzo, I can't give you advice but wish you the best.

AFM, all is well in my crazy life with the 3 LOs. Schools out and summer is finally here!

Offline Offthewall

• Gennet - Team 2016
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 1/06/15, 10:47 »
    PBAL - am on Crinone and I have exactly the same problem.  It sticks around forever.  I'm trying to remove it daily but God it mings!  Good luck with your next scan sweetie x

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 1/06/15, 11:14 »
    Thanks OTW - Im sure I can feel the remains of the crinone up there - it is disgusting. I would rather have a shot in my bum than crinone.  OTW How are you feeling at the moment - when is your next scan?

Pbal

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 1/06/15, 13:34 »
    Yucky. I have so far only used utrogestan (earlier cycles) and will certainly look to avoid crinone after these posts!

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies. Please keep it coming. I'm not feeling very positive after today's scan. Only one of the 3 follies is actually growing and I'm a slow coach. Well, I know all to well that I'm a poor responder so I'm not surprised that I'm not on track but I hoped I wouldn't be placing all my hopes on one egg. I know, I know, it only takes one. But you do hope for more, don't you?! We're delaying cetrotide a little longer,  I guess to give the other follies a fighting chance, though they looked pretty well out of the game today.  So quite deflated but will stick with it and see how things pan out. I guess this was a reality check. Thank goodness for pickle.

Lizzo did you decide what to do? I trust Dr Martin completely but agree that the chance to test comprehensively for much cheaper is very tempting. I'd probably do that in your shoes.

HWGA please send some warmth our way (though actually it is forecast to warm up later in week). Wishing you a fun-filled if hectic summer! I forget, where's next on your travel plans?

Offline herewegoagain003

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 1/06/15, 15:31 »
    LOL, that crinone is nasty stuff!

Cheesy, I'm sorry your last u/s didn't go as you hoped. It does only take one which pickle is a result of but yes we all hope for more and better odds. Nothing too adventurous for awhile. We are waiting for our motor home that was ordered a few months ago to arrive to start camping (in style and convenience). Italy for 2.5 wks in Sept. Otherwise a bit of domestic travel here and there. I can relate to yucky weather, our last month has been way too many days of wet, cold and cloudy weather.