* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 108975 times)

0 Members

Offline Angel_Delight

• Gold Member
modify
Gennet Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #80 on: 8/06/15, 21:47 »
So sorry to read your news Cheesy.  I know you had mentally prepared yourself but it must still be very hard for you.  Thinking of you x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 8/06/15, 23:35 »
    Cheesy im so sorry about your news. Thinking of you xxx

Sporty. I think it is great you made it to 2.00pm. How has BS done today?

Hello to everyone else xxxx

God bless

Pbal xxx

Offline herewegoagain003

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 9/06/15, 00:01 »
    Cheesy, I was thinking about you today and logged on to see how it went. I'm so sorry, that just sucks!

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #83 on: 9/06/15, 11:49 »
    Hello ladies

I had a scan today and baby is doing well. I am 10+4 weeks and baby is measuring 11 weeks already. The baby was moving around - sooooooooooo cute!!!!!

My booking in scan is on 18 June when I will be 11+6 days

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well

God Bless

Pbal xxx

Offline Offthewall

• Gennet - Team 2016
    modify
    « Reply #84 on: 9/06/15, 13:57 »
    Popping in to say sorry, Cheesy x

Pbal - Great update. How exciting  :)  Following your progress hon and hope to join you all on this thread very shortly! 

Offline Jelliebabe

• Gold Member
    • 41 married one Cat! We are all amatuers
    modify
    « Reply #85 on: 9/06/15, 15:47 »
    Cheesy - so sorry to hear this.  I know you weren't too hopeful but its gutting not to even get any to fertilise...  ^hugme^  Give that boy a big hug and have a few days off from thinking about it  ^hugme^ 

Sporty - I think your doing really well.  2pm is a massive achievement if he was crying when you left!  It'll just get easier don't fear.

SYL - YAY to baby Seattle - Booo to work X

PBAL - Hooray! Thats terrific news - Cmon little BabyPbal!   ^hugme^  Do you feel a bit better, had the spotting stopped altogether now???

Mammy - not long til your scan now!  EEEEK! 

Aussie - Absolutely not a clue whats going on in there... I could be having kittens for all I know!

Idlike - Can not believe you're doing so well.  When I have mine I'm going to hold you up as an example!  Well done - and swimming!  How lovely

I have my next scan on Friday morning and my next MW appt!  I cant WAIT - I hope they play ball and the scanner can see what they need to this time.  I'll be really disappointed if we don't get to know.  I'm sure all will be fine. 

We're off on our holidays on Saturday too.  So I've been fannying about getting my prescriptions, getting a letter to fly with needles (one week on the Fragmin and my tummy looks like a punchbag), got new clothes (that fit) and a new cossie just today... I'm exhausted.  I need a holiday to get over the holiday prep!!!  I'll probably post on Friday if I get time  ;D

Offline Mammy86

modify
    « Reply #86 on: 9/06/15, 22:02 »
    Hi everyone,

Cheesy sorry to head your news, hope your ok:( this journey can be so unjust!!

Jellie enjoy the hols:) I'd love a holiday:) won't be getting one for quiet a while though:)

Pbal great news in your scan, baby Pbal is doing great:):)

Afm I had a scan last Friday and was 10weeks and my baby was measuring 10+4 at that stage:) my dating scan is next Monday so looking forward to that:) we were given the go ahead to tell our news at the last appointment so we have had a lovely weekend sharing our news:)

Pbal looks like we might even get our babies home for Xmas if they come a week early:):)

Hello to everyone else xxx

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #87 on: 9/06/15, 22:14 »
    Mammy fantastic news. Baby mammy is doing brilliantly.  It would be great to have babies home before xmas. What an amazing xmas present it would be for us xxxx

Cant wait for your update on monday xxx

God bless

Pbal xxx

Offline Idlikemagic

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 9/06/15, 22:47 »
    Oh cheesy sorry to hear this hun :-( we are here for you xx

Mammy/pbal great news on your recent scans

Sporty - well done hun - so hard seperating from your little
    Man but you're doing well 👍

Jellie - haha don't known about that but we are just enjoying every minute 😊

Hugs to all xx

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #89 on: 10/06/15, 15:56 »
    Hi ladies

i had my chat with the midwife today and i gave her a list of my medication. She asked me if i was on 5mg of folic acid as i am taking 25mg of prednisolone. I told her i was taking 800mcg as I assumed this was enough. She tutted and then told me that there is a high risk of me having a baby with cleft lip or palete. Im petrified. Did I miss this, should I have taken high dose folic acid. I presume at 10 weeks and 5 days it is too late.

what should i do next?

Pbaln :'(