* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 108982 times)

0 Members

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
modify
Gennet Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #110 on: 18/06/15, 18:21 »
Mammy fantastic news. I'm sooooooooo happy for you.  You both must be so happy and excited.

I had my scan today and as baby is measuring 12w3d they have moved my edd and as I will be having an elective c section I have a date in the diary for 21 December. I asked about the medication and they told me that I can stop cold turkey with all meds with the exception of prednisone. This I need to taper over 2 weeks to 18 days. They couldn't do the nt measurement as baby would not stay still. I had two scan and was even on my side but to no avail.  I am having a blood test but not sure if this will give me the full picture. At the 20 week scan they will do a check for cleft but they said the risk was small. Roll on 20 week scan xx

God bless

Pbal xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mammy86

modify
    « Reply #111 on: 18/06/15, 18:36 »
    Oh wow Pbal that will be the most amazing Xmas pressie for all of ye:):) have ye told the main man himself?? I know you were waiting until everything was safe!! I'm so happy for us:):)

My hospital have an edd of 28/12 but have said it will stay at 1/1/16 if I need induction etc?? I don't get this!! Will discuss it with DR on Thursday, that's my first app with a dr in hospital, it's just been scans all along!!

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #112 on: 18/06/15, 19:16 »
    Omg mammy. My edd is also 28th Dec.  How weird that both babies are measuring 4 days ahead. I have 21 Dec as my c section date as they do elective c sections at 39 weeks.

I will be telling my little man after the 20 week scan. I can't wait to tell him. He will be sooooooooo excited xxx

Mammy yes best to discuss with the doctor.  It's bizarre how each doctor and hospital are so different.  I told them today that I am 11w6d and I was sure of this due to ivf. However they told me that they only go on the booking in scan.

God bless

Pbal xxx

Offline willclementine

modify
    « Reply #113 on: 19/06/15, 02:43 »
    Mammy and PBAL - what great news for both of you! You must be so happy. And your little Christmas babies will be the sweetest little treasures when they arrive. I hope that you are both feeling good and that the rest of your pregnancies go well and quickly.

Our little bundle of joy arrived via planned c-section a week ago. He is beautiful and perfect and so worth the wait! C-section #2 was a bit harder to recover from the first few days but everything is good now and the little guy is doing great.

We are so thankful to Gennet. It's been a long road for us with 6 pregnancies over the last 4 years but we are so grateful for our two beautiful children. The support I've received from FF has also made things much easier so thank you all!

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
    modify
    « Reply #114 on: 19/06/15, 05:58 »
    Clem great news  ^hugme^ congratulations on your little mans arrival  ^blueted^ ^congrats^ ^itsaboy^
    Xx

Offline PBAL

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #115 on: 19/06/15, 06:18 »
    Willclementine fantastic news. Congratulations xxxxxxx

Offline Offthewall

• Gennet - Team 2016
    modify
    « Reply #116 on: 19/06/15, 11:10 »
    Just popping in to say big congratulations to WillClementine.  ^baby2^ ^storkboy^

Pbal & Mammy - keeping abreast of your news too.  The weeks will fly by and it'll be Christmas before you know it! So pleased for you both x

Offline Super125

modify
    « Reply #117 on: 19/06/15, 18:23 »
    Hi Ladies - I am tentatively joining you as a successful graduate of Gennet. You wont recognise me as i have till now been posting under a differnt name - to ensure total anonymity i had to change my handle! We have been trying for 5 long painful years and of course it seems just too good to be true. Should i be concerned about the following Betas:

1st beta 16DPO/13DP3DT = 276
    2nd beta 18DPO/15DP3DT = 502

It has not doubled over 48 hours and whilst City appear to be happy i keep reading 'stuff' on the internet about slow rising betas etc etc

I also wanted to ask whether your early pregnancy symptoms came and went - some days i feel totally normal - did any of your girls have this too?

thank you very much  ^hugme^

Offline theodora

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #118 on: 19/06/15, 19:05 »
    Don't forget that there is a range for the betas, which will double from 30ish to 72ish hours. So you are probably just fine, Super125!

Offline Sporty_girlie

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #119 on: 19/06/15, 22:36 »
    RB - what a nightmare. I hope things are settling now. I can only begin to imagine how you've been feeling.

Clem - a big congrats. Lovely to hear of another success after such a long journey.

Hi to everyone. Sorry for lack of personals.