* Author Topic: GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3  (Read 107480 times)

0 Members

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
modify
GENNET Graduates & Friends part 3
« Reply #990 on: 7/05/20, 21:25 »
Our daughter Emilia was born on 02nd May by emergency c section. Whilst this was via Reprofit in Brno we spent so much time with Gennet beforehand that I still feel like I belong here! We are totally in love with our little girl and this hard journey was all worth it in the end! From 8 years of infertility, lots and lots of IVF including 14 embryo transfers, countless trips to the Czech Republic, thousands and thousands spent on scans, drugs, investigations, travel, we finally made it with our very last own frozen embryo. She's the most gorgeous baby ever and we're totally in love! So there was a reason we had to wait that long and we are really happy beyond words about our little gorgeous baby girl ^ladybird^ We are so lucky! Thank you also to those that supported me through so many years of IVF  :-*

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Northern

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #991 on: 9/05/20, 09:31 »
    Ah Kat I remember you so well from my time at Gennet, so so happy to hear that your daughter is finally here after all these years and everything youíve been through!
    Massive congratulations and hope you enjoy every second with her, bet you canít believe sheís really here 💕💕💕
     ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^
    Xxx

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #992 on: 12/05/20, 16:42 »
    Thanks so much Northern! How are you? Have you ventured down the adoption path in the end? Or will you cycle again? Sending you lots of love and will be great to hear from you k x

Offline Northern

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #993 on: 14/05/20, 12:30 »
    Nice to hear back from you :)  Iím ok thanks - itís been a long road over the last few years - we did look into adoption but it would be a long and rocky path for us with my partnerís kids etc.
    We went to the Lister and did an egg share cycle in November, then had FET in Feb which was another bfn. That was our first time using donor sperm. We do have 5 blasts frozen from that though so will prob go back for another transfer when things have settled down a bit with the virus.
    Life is ok in the meantime though. Looking on the bright side, lockdown with my step kids would have been horrendous if weíd had a baby/toddler here as well, donít think Iíd have coped  ;D
    Look after yourself and hope the lockdown isnít causing too many issues for you with a newborn!
    Xxx

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #994 on: 21/05/20, 17:45 »
    Great to hear from you Northern! 5 blasts is very good going, you'll have a great chance that this will finally be it. What a long path we've all been on.... Can't wait to hear your positive news hopefully later this year.
    In the meantime all the best during these crazy times. Lots of love, kat x

Offline USAJenn

• One day at a time
    modify
    « Reply #995 on: 21/05/20, 23:46 »
    Our daughter Emilia was born on 02nd May by emergency c section. Whilst this was via Reprofit in Brno we spent so much time with Gennet beforehand that I still feel like I belong here! We are totally in love with our little girl and this hard journey was all worth it in the end! From 8 years of infertility, lots and lots of IVF including 14 embryo transfers, countless trips to the Czech Republic, thousands and thousands spent on scans, drugs, investigations, travel, we finally made it with our very last own frozen embryo. She's the most gorgeous baby ever and we're totally in love! So there was a reason we had to wait that long and we are really happy beyond words about our little gorgeous baby girl ^ladybird^ We are so lucky! Thank you also to those that supported me through so many years of IVF  :-*

Congratulations :) That is such wonderful news.

Did you do something different this time? Apologies, I have not been keeping up with other threads in case you said something elsewhere about it.

Offline RB76

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #996 on: 25/05/20, 15:12 »
    Congratulations Kat! Wonderful news.