* Author Topic: Endometrial scratch  (Read 2024 times)

0 Members

Offline Lilly83

• Lifetime Premium-7
modify
Urgent Endometrial Scratch needed
« Reply #10 on: 29/07/15, 15:40 »
+44 (0)1925 202180

Reproductive health group even

L x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

snowrach

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 29/07/15, 16:08 »
    Hi Alexandra,

Not sure if this will help as not sure you can travel but i have just had an Endo scratch today at Midland Fertility Clinic and they were really nice. I am not a patient there as i'm having treatment in Czech Rep but they were happy to treat me for that and Intralipids if i get a BFP. I had to pay 50 admin fee (only pay this once) and then 175 for the actual scratch.  They gave me painkillers & antibiotics afterwards and were really friendly and professional. Happy to go back for my intralipids. I paid the day they got me an appointment over the phone and they sent forms in post to fill in and send back, just basic medical history, treatments etc.

I live near Hull so was a 5 hr round trip but only option for me other than travel to Czech for a day which i did last time.

Hope you get sorted xx

snowrach

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 29/07/15, 16:09 »
    01827 311170 - Midlands number :)

Offline alexandra2008

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 29/07/15, 22:25 »
    Hi

Thanks girls I will give them a ring tomorrow. I've only just seen your posts.

Cheers
    Alex xx

Offline leam31

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 29/07/15, 22:28 »
    Hi

Try the Crm Coventry  (biomedical research ) professors Brosens and Quenby they run clinics every Monday and Fridays 😀 they are really flexible and lovely x

Offline alexandra2008

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 31/07/15, 09:56 »
    Hi Girls

Thank you all for all your help with them numbers, I have managed to get cancellation at Macclesfield so I  am sorted on that one. The only thing I need now is someone to administer decapapetyl injection on the same day. The same clinic cannot do it as they will have no nurses on my appointment slot as its a late cancellation, why can't the Doctor do it at the same time as the scratch? I should of asked.

Cheers
    Alex
    xx

Offline alexandra2008

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    Endometrial scratch
    « Reply #16 on: 31/07/15, 10:00 »
    Hi Lilly83

I still not getting notifications not sure why.
    Alex
    xx

Offline SMFoxing

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    Endometrial scratch
    « Reply #17 on: 19/10/15, 13:29 »
    Hi I'm in the same boat - trying to book in for a scratch somewhere in the north west.

Thought I'd up date this post as I've just been quoted 350 from Daresbury!!! Yikes

Off to try some other clinics now!

SM X