* Author Topic: CRGH, London - CLINIC CHAT THREAD (Part 2)  (Read 125700 times)

0 Members

Offline Peabody

• Me 34, hubby 34.
modify
CRGH, London - CLINIC CHAT THREAD (Part 2)
« Reply #940 on: 10/10/20, 17:05 »
Hi I had 2 x day 6 blastocyst
3b-b+ resulted in my beautiful baby boy who is now 3!
3b+b+ chemical pregnancy

Hope this helps!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lyn_

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #941 on: 10/10/20, 20:57 »
    Thanks so much for your reply. Thatís wonderful! Hopefully my 2ís arenít far behind a 3. I was very worried when the other clinic I spoke to said that if they were transferring anything less than a 4, they would grow them an extra day as it might miss the window of implantation.

Offline Peabody

• Me 34, hubby 34.
    modify
    « Reply #942 on: 10/10/20, 21:56 »
    I have to say crgh in my opinion know what they are doing and their success rate when I was there nearly 4 years ago was amazing.

I wish everyone on this truly difficult journey the best. When I think back to it I have to admit it makes me cry. It is such a traumatic experience that you question every decision in the whole process. But they are the professionals and you have to leave it somewhat in their hands.

Good luck x

Offline Lyn_

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #943 on: 11/10/20, 22:05 »
    Youíre right. They do have great success rates so they must know what they are doing. I will just have to put my trust in them! Thank you xx

Offline Lovelypup

modify
    « Reply #944 on: 4/11/20, 19:34 »
    Hi Lyn I hope you don't mind me butting in here. I just searched for 2BB and came across this thread. I've had a 2BB transferred and I'm 2dp5dt and I'm googling the S#*t out of my chances with this little embryo. Im hoping the expandedness isn't an issue and its just a case of being a bit further behind in the growth process. And Bs are fine. So im hoping its all good. I can let you know how I get on. xx

Offline Lyn_

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #945 on: 9/11/20, 21:50 »
    Hi Lovelypup, wishing you so much luck! I never hear of anyone else having 2BBís as it seems other clinics let them grow another day to see if they expand, but there must be a reason why CRGH donít do this. Did the embryology lab mention anything to you about expansion? Fingers crossed!! xx

Offline Lyn_

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #946 on: 11/11/20, 12:50 »
    Another post from me - I just found out that I have severe silent endometriosis and my Dr at CRGH said not to have surgery as ait could lower my egg reserve even more. He just mentioned using Buserlin, and from what I understand that is only used for a few weeks. Does anyone else have any experience of endometriosis at CRGH and how they managed it?

Offline Red1981

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #947 on: 11/11/20, 13:21 »
    Hi Lyn,

I'm following this too, currently cycling at CRGH. I have known endo, it's been removed twice, the first time i fell pregnant naturally with my son. Second time fell pregnant again naturally few cycles after but lost it in march this year so currently on cycle no 1 at CRGH. We are egg batching as chances are low.