* Author Topic: Jinepol Istanbul  (Read 931 times)

0 Members

Offline emma81

• Un-Ranked
modify
Jinepol Istanbul
« on: 13/06/15, 15:36 »
hi everyone.

It's been a good few years since I came on here. Hoping maybe someone could offer any experience they've had with the jinepol clinic in Istanbul.
Am looking into this place as it seems to have a good reputation and the prices are so cheap. We are desperate to give our little girl a sibling and the prices here are just ridiculous... We will not risk losing the good part of 6500 .. Well if we had that amount in the first place that is hmmm.
Anyway, if anyone has used this place then please get in touch with as much info as possible.. Including how easy flights were to organise, accommodation, prices etc

Thanks so much
Emma x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Gulnaz

• All good things come to those who wait!
    modify
    Jinepol Istanbul
    « Reply #1 on: 16/06/15, 14:13 »
    Hi Emma

We are also looking at the clinic and so far the response has been very good. Quick reply to any questions I have. We have as yet not travelled out to the clinic. Will be nice to hear of anyone that has.
    We are also trying for a sibling, but after 3 failed cycles hoping 4th time is lucky. Good luck x

Naz

Offline emma81

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Jinepol Istanbul
    « Reply #2 on: 16/06/15, 22:46 »
    Hi Naz

Great to hear from someone. Thank you for replying. I see you have a daughter from FET too. Almost the same age.. Our daughter was born in February 2011. i also notice that you have tried reprofit.. Is that the Prague clinic? Only I've actually been looking at their website too and it looks good and cheap. Flights would be cheaper than to Istanbul too. If you don't mind, could you share your experience of reprofit with me? We too have have good communication with jinepol but we would ideally like to find somewhere closer. This is such a difficult decision to make as we just can't afford to gamble such a huge amount of money in the UK but not sure if we really would be financially better off going abroad. I find the best way to find out is through these forums and people who have experienced places.

Once again, thanks so much for responding
    Take care
    Emma

Offline Gulnaz

• All good things come to those who wait!
    modify
    Jinepol Istanbul
    « Reply #3 on: 21/06/15, 00:24 »

Hi Emma

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes we cycled twice at Reprofit, they are in Brno Czech Republic. About 2 hours drive from Prague. They were ok but couldn't seem to tailor a protocol for me with having pcos. It appears alot of ladies have had success there, be it with own egg or donor. There is a section on the Czech boards for Reprofit. They are cheap and flights are pretty inexpensive as are hotel stays. Most of the clinics abroad are cheaper than here in the UK. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Naz

modify
    Jinepol Istanbul
    « Reply #4 on: 31/08/20, 15:07 »
    I'm leaning towards Jinepol for next month too. How did it go ladies?

modify
    Jinepol Istanbul
    « Reply #5 on: 4/10/20, 15:01 »
    Just completed cycle at Jinepol Istanbul.