* Author Topic: Cheshire Fertility Centre - Macclesfield  (Read 3170 times)

0 Members

Offline Lilly83

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Cheshire Fertility Centre - Macclesfield
« on: 19/06/15, 08:58 »
Hello

Here's a thread for any ladies cycling at Cheshire Fertility, whilst I haven't cycled there myself the medical director is my gynae surgeon (and did my first own egg ivf) and works wonders for ladies with endo

Lilly x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline fazeela

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 8/03/16, 10:03 »
    Hi Lilly

I went to see the consultant Mr Dr Edmond Edi-Osagi for a private consultation once i received my baseline results.  my fsh was high and i am not sure whether to use the clinic or go elsewhere such as the lister clinic or create who seem to have more experience with high fsh/low amh.

how did you find the clinic.. do you know whether they have experience of dealing with people with my results?

fazeela

Offline Lilly83

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 8/03/16, 10:31 »
    Hi Fazeela

He is lovely Edi isn't he

How high was it? And what's your FSH and AFC? He heads the whole IVF unit at St Marys where I cycled, and he also is one of the best endo surgeons in the uk (he won an award this week for endometriosis medical professional of the year) and endo and high FSH come hand in hand. He had IVF himself too and you know when he operates he is doing everything he can to preserve fertility so I don't think you could ask for better really

When I had my first own egg IVF under him my AFC was 4 and I got 4 eggs, all mature, all fertilised and my AMH was 2 so no one expected that

Lilly xx

Offline fazeela

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 8/03/16, 13:50 »
    Hi Lilly

My FSH is 16 and AMH of 3 (I think).. he will be testing again during my next cycle and he will also confirm whether he will recommend IVF or donar eggs.. i am so hoping that i can use my own eggs.

I am just in a pickle because i am concerned as to whether i should stay with him or go somewhere like Create or Lister who deal with more riskier cases.  I am just not sure.

he is lovely, but i am new to all this and dont know whats best.  I will be seeing him to recheck my AMH again during my cycle and then he will make a decision.

Offline Lilly83

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 30/03/16, 17:28 »
    Cheshire fertility have 2 info days coming up

9th April at their Macclesfield base and again 15th April in Newport

If anyone wants any further info you can contact them on...

01625 264 110 or [email protected]

L X