* Author Topic: Manchester Care: Part 22  (Read 63450 times)

0 Members

Offline L_ouise

• Gold Member
modify
Manchester Care: Part 22
« Reply #130 on: 22/07/15, 03:34 »
Rossel, hi! Thanks, that's brilliant news about your baby girl. They're amazing :)

Jkdon, thanks. Did you have a nice holiday? Yes we was on the anti-biotics again. Even I was surprised by our grades but they had tweeked the meds this time so maybe it was an even better combination. I'm glad that you'll be able to cycle again soon!

Kitty, good luck for tomorrow's call. Everyone I've cycled with this time haven't had many embryos, all 4 or less. It's a bit weird but try not to dwell. Plenty of opportunity for a double transfer and frosties xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline kezza_1980

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #131 on: 22/07/15, 07:55 »
    Hi JKDon, how was the holiday?? Thank you, I egg shared although my matching time took a while has my hubby sperm shared as well, so he had to provide a certain amount of vials before they would match me, I'd say from him finishing and matching it was 2-3 weeks xx

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #132 on: 22/07/15, 11:18 »
    Girls, they rang and left a voicemail. I think my phone is broken cos it didn't actually ring. We have 2 that fertilised they told me. The other 2 haven't and it would be very unusual for them to fertilise that late - I asked if they might just be late starters. So it looks like it'll be a 3 day transfer for us on Friday. Not very happy with everything to be honest - I know you only need one but I guess chances are very slim  :'( xx

Offline L_ouise

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #133 on: 22/07/15, 12:18 »
    Aw I'm really sorry Kitty, I can see why you're disappointed but it really doesn't mean anything to only have two embryos. I had three and if they'd forced a day three transfer then I'd have had the exact same two embryos transferred that I did on day five, one would have been flushed, and i'd still have got a BFP and maybe twins... Please don't get bogged down. Just because you won't know for certain that they'd have made AA blasts doesn't mean that they wouldn't have done xx

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #134 on: 23/07/15, 13:04 »
    Tomorrow 11.30 it is our embryo transfer. One is a very good 4 cell grade 1-2 but the other hasn't started dividing yet. She said they'll keep an eye on it. Not sure what I did wrong this time that our cycle went rather rubbish but we can't do anything about it unfortunately. I just hope that the one is good enough to be our baby ❤. Have your fingers crossed for us please as I really wanted to make the hattrick :) xx

Offline kezza_1980

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #135 on: 23/07/15, 13:16 »
    Kitty got everything crossed for you hun, you have not done anything wrong xxx

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #136 on: 23/07/15, 17:07 »
    Kitty got everything crossed for you hun, you have not done anything wrong xxx

Thanks Kezza. I know I probably haven't but I am just looking for an explanation why it went that bad this time and rather good last time. Maybe it was the Gonal F that didn't really work for me. Oh well, maybe this little embryo is the one!  ^pray^ xx

Offline kezza_1980

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #137 on: 23/07/15, 17:44 »
    It's come this far so it's already a fighter xx

Offline Lilly83

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #138 on: 23/07/15, 17:57 »
    Kitty I'm sorry, I can imagine how dissapointed you are, when I got one donor embryo last year I was gutted, especially after we moved to donor to increase our chances, it was no comfort when people reminded me it only took 1 but it does and you have to stay positive, if it was natural conception you would only have 1 and you know its already fertilised and doing well

L x

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #139 on: 23/07/15, 18:25 »
    Lilly, you're right it only takes one and that's what I tell people all the time myself. And true, if it was natural there is only ever one unless you have twins so maybe I shouldn't see it that negative. It's just hard cos I have the feeling that last cycle went loads better. Then again this one might be a fighter as you said Kezza. I very much hope so - I will cheer it on tomorrow when they put it back  :) xx