* Author Topic: Manchester Care: Part 22  (Read 63448 times)

0 Members

Offline Divas212

• Gold Member
modify
Manchester Care: Part 22
« Reply #150 on: 24/07/15, 11:15 »
Kitty - good luck :)

Just had our 8 weeks scan and happy to say everything is perfect, they were supposed to discharge us today but due to the drugs I'm on and the fact we haven't seen the midwife yet they are keeping us at clinic so we get another scan in 2 weeks :) so happy I'm crying x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline kezza_1980

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #151 on: 24/07/15, 11:16 »
    Divas congratulations hun, so happy for you xx

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #152 on: 24/07/15, 11:49 »
    Congrats Divas  :)

We're still waiting and I really need a toilet  ::) xx

Offline Princessv

modify
    « Reply #153 on: 24/07/15, 11:52 »
    Best of luck kitty x

And congrats Divas x

Offline Lilly83

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #154 on: 24/07/15, 11:56 »
    That's amaxing divas well done! Kitty im so glad I don't have to do that at hold my pee! I couldn't do it, as St Mary's the only ET I was awake for they had to manually fill my bladder with saline it wasn't pleasent so im glad they knock me out now, good luck! Not long now xx

Offline Jam&Cream

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #155 on: 24/07/15, 14:26 »
    Divas^hugme^ huge congratulations. They kept us on and we had a 10 week scan too, then with the 12 week one it felt like forever until the 20 week. Hope your both doing ok, I bet you can't believe it. X

Lilly, hope your good, have you had your results back yet? Must be time soon. X

Offline Divas212

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #156 on: 24/07/15, 15:23 »
    Jam - we are both over the moon, been a long journey to get here but all that is worth it when you see that blob and flickering heartbeat, I think we were both a bit stunned then my DW filled up lol bless wish we had both had the day off today but work calls, think we may be able to take it more in tomoz as we're both off if my DW isn't called out all night :) so so so happy x

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #157 on: 24/07/15, 16:02 »
    Thanks for all the good luck wishes ladies  :). I'm happy to report that I am PUPO with an according to the embryologist "beautiful" 8 cell grade 1 embryo. The other one came to life too but started dividing late and in a funny way so the embryologist said she wouldn't think it has a big chance so we left it and they said they'll keep an eye on it and it might get frozen if it gets there. Was a difficult decision though  ::)

Roll on 2ww! We're getting our first baby cat tomorrow so that'll hopefully keep me busy  :)

Oh Lilly , Bev jumped in when I was getting dressed again to wish us good luck and give us a hug and I've said hi from you. She says hi back  :) xx

Offline L_ouise

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #158 on: 26/07/15, 08:06 »
    Kitty, how are you getting on with the kitten? Feeling alright? When are you testing?! ;)

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #159 on: 26/07/15, 10:25 »
    Thanks for asking Louise, I'm feeling perfectly fine. I felt slightly nauseous yesterday morning but I think that was the pessaries. They made me feel uurghh this time as opposed to last where I didn't have any side effects.

Bilbo the kitten is settling in very well and currently asleep on my lap  :). Unfortunately he has some fleas but we'll get rid of them hopefully.

Test day is in 11 days. Not sure if I last that long to be honest  ;D. Hope you're well! Xx