* Author Topic: Manchester Care: Part 22  (Read 63446 times)

0 Members

Offline L_ouise

• Gold Member
modify
Manchester Care: Part 22
« Reply #40 on: 14/07/15, 19:25 »
Today my embryos were 10 cell grade 1-2, 10 cell grade 2 and 8 cell grade 2 so still maintaining good quality of us at this stage. We're going to blast to try an ensure we get the best of the bunch put back and will get a vague update and Thursday's transfer time tomorrow :)

Divas, great news xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline kezza_1980

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #41 on: 14/07/15, 19:55 »
    Divas thank you hun and so happy all is looking good, wait till your next scan see how big your little one has grown xx

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 14/07/15, 21:08 »
    Louise , that's great news - let us know please what time your transfer is so we can keep our fingers crossed  :)

Divas, congrats on your scan. I hope this time we'll get the same outcome and a happy 6 week scan.

I'm in tomorrow and hopefully we'll find out when EC is supposed to be. I think my follies are growing now on 600iu but we'll obviously see how they're doing tomorrow!

Xx

Offline kezza_1980

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 14/07/15, 21:11 »
    Good luck for tomorrow Kitty xx

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 15/07/15, 06:39 »
    Good luck for tomorrow Kitty xx

Thank you Kezza  :) xx

Offline L_ouise

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 15/07/15, 07:23 »
    Good luck today Kitty :) How many follicles have you got in the running so far? xx

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 15/07/15, 09:55 »
    Thanks Louise . We have 4 at the moment, fingers crossed there's maybe one more today  :) xx

Offline L_ouise

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 15/07/15, 20:55 »
    Kitty, how did you get on today?

I'm in tomorrow at 11:30 for transfer. Two of my embryos had started compacting but one of the 10s hadn't and was only a 14 cell which seems like quite a slow down to me even though the embryologist thought it seemed ok.

Apparently no call tomorrow morning?! I just turn up xx

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 16/07/15, 06:42 »
    Good luck for transfer today Louise. I never had a call in the morning of transfer and just turned up  :)

And thanks, I got on amazing I have to say. After we had only 4 follies on Monday there were 8 yesterday!!!!!!!! No clue where they suddenly all came from but I am so pleased  :). They're not quite the size they should be (apart from one which is 23mm) so I carry on with my 600iu Gonal F and go back for another scan tomorrow and EC looks like it'll be Monday. Can't wait!  :) xx

Offline Lilly83

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 16/07/15, 06:49 »
    Kitty that's amaxing well done! Bet you are so pleased! I'm at St Mary's Monday 9am so only 2 mins away, will be thinking of you! If you get hungry and need food bringing let me know  :)

L_ouise good luck for ET, mine were grade 1-2/2/2-3/3 on day 2 and I had the top 2 back then the 2-3 and 3 made it to blast I couldn't believe it. Hope they are still going strong, I have never had a call on day of ET either

Kezza how are you feeling??  :)

Divas well done on the scan, amazing feeling isn't it?

Hi to everyone else and JK have a great holiday! Sorry if I missed anyones news just getting ready for work

L xx