* Author Topic: Manchester Care: Part 22  (Read 64341 times)

0 Members

Offline Lilly83

• Lifetime Premium-7
modify
Manchester Care: Part 22
« Reply #780 on: 7/05/16, 06:32 »
Mine were 6.5 and 8.5 Nat xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline kitty55

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #781 on: 7/05/16, 14:50 »
    Congrats nuttynat  :)! I had two scans at CARE too - one just after 6 weeks and another one 2 weeks later xx

Offline MrsE1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #782 on: 7/05/16, 16:10 »
    Congrats Nutty Nat - brill news. Hope you can get a scan booked in asap.

I've randomly started AF today (3 weeks late or 2 weeks early not sure which - but my hysterocopy will have messed it all up) As I haven't got paperwork or drugs and we go on holiday for few days on 31st May - its looking as if next cycle is ours. I was a stressing about having to cancel our days away (hubby would have said ok but wouldn't have been pleased!) so think that this is 'meant to be' - I know that sounds really weird and hippy! But also I should get results of cycle around my birthday at the end of June - so now on the countdown for next 28 days till day 1 again!

Offline weffwild

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    « Reply #783 on: 8/05/16, 08:36 »
    Nuttynat- congratulations, keep us updated!!

My DH is due to go away on Monday and OTD is Tuesday so did a test just now and it's a BFN, had absolutely zero symptoms this time and already knew it hadnt worked. We went to a family party yesterday and I had to leave because I broke down when I saw a pregnant woman, no idea how I'm going to cope at work this week! We have made a plan initially that if it didn't work we would be going straight to IVF and also donate my eggs, so will need a consultation first so we will be having a month or so break until next AF.

Offline nuttynat1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #784 on: 8/05/16, 12:57 »
    Weff - in so sorry it's a BFN. Having been there myself I know how heart breaking it is. If I was in your shoes I'd also go for IVF. I was never offered iui - went straight from clomid to IVF. Will keep everything crossed for you and you never know, you may get a BFP tomorrow - I went from a bfn on Tuesday to a very definate BFP on Wednesday. xx

Offline MrsE1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #785 on: 9/05/16, 10:59 »
    Weff - sorry it was a BFN. So hard to see others happiness - I know. Like Nat says its not yet over - but I do understand the need to move on from the cycle quickly and push forward!

I feel a lot more comfortable about moving onto IVF/ICSI now having done a couple of IUI cycles. I know what to expect and can cope with injections etc. We should have gone for it first time around but the docs only agree to IUI because I insisted - as our donor is an ICSI only donor really.

I've been doing a lot of reading about IVF and I think what I didn't understand before is that its a whole other world of invasion and you need the time to prepare your body and clear your mind for it. I wanted to speed right ahead. But the doctor at CARE held me back, which was the right thing to do as i needed to recover from hysterocopy and just calm down after 2 negative IUIs.

Wishing lots of hugs xx

Offline nuttynat1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #786 on: 9/05/16, 13:48 »
    Well it's officially a BFP though did poo my pants this morning as the line took ages to come up on the care test - they did say this would happen, clear blue digital had already said positive before the line appeared  :o

I'm back on a 2ww now! Scan is two weeks today at 8.30  ^pray^ Keep going embie

Offline kezza_1980

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #787 on: 9/05/16, 15:00 »
    The pregnancy tests are shocking from there, but great news roll on the scan xx

Offline MrsE1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #788 on: 9/05/16, 15:51 »
    brilliant Nat! Another 2 weeks to wait - you've done it before you can do it again!

Offline weffwild

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    « Reply #789 on: 10/05/16, 19:08 »
    Rang them today, haven't done a test (pretty sure it hasn't worked but will do one tomorrow with my morning wee). Started to go ahead with the stuff for IVF and I'm going to donate my eggs so started all the questionnaires for that so hopefully can progress forward and get on with it as soon as we can. Strange to think that this whole journey started over a year ago now and we still have empty arms and an empty uterus! Thought I'd be pushing a pram round by now.