* Author Topic: Manchester Care: Part 22  (Read 63389 times)

0 Members

Offline Lilly83

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Manchester Care: Part 22
« Reply #80 on: 18/07/15, 14:02 »
Mr S did my last transfer, he was lovely and I got bfp, Mr A is my consultant and Mr L dealt with me when we had the loss, I would be happy with any of them they have all been great

L x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline L_ouise

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 18/07/15, 15:23 »
    I think I'd be happy with any of them for transfer. BFP when I had Sedler and I had Lowe this time which was my first encounter and he was nice enough, not much personality but that what they have the nurses for :)

Kezza, I'm alright thanks. Against my own will, I'm starting to symptom spot and of course it's a head fk of what you think is good and bad. At one point I had a hot poker stab in my uterus but just a flash and gone, which I thought was good. Since though, just groin pain and feeling a little lubrucated but no discharge which I'm thinking bad. Pffffft. It's only a few days. Just a few days! And a lifetime...

Offline kezza_1980

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 18/07/15, 15:26 »
    I'm tech still on my 2 WW although they accepted my BfP Friday but yes it drags like hell, it's annoying how many of the symptoms are just like AF and the peasaries grrr xx

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #83 on: 18/07/15, 15:35 »
    I have my fingers crossed for you Louise . We had Mr L at our review in June and I really liked him. They've just phoned me with last instructions and it'll be 9am on Tuesday  :). And Mr A will be doing the procedure, also yay  :). Have your fingers crossed for me please. Xx

Offline L_ouise

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #84 on: 19/07/15, 17:59 »
    I've always got my fingers crossed for you Kitty xx

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #85 on: 19/07/15, 19:20 »
    Aww thank you Louise   ^hugme^ xx

Offline L_ouise

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #86 on: 20/07/15, 17:18 »
    Good luck for tomorrow Kitty, how are you feeling? Are you all set?

I think I'm going to test for twins tomorrow. I'll be 10dpo which I think is 80% accurate and CARE don't offer me betas so it might be the only chance I get to weigh up my chances. I know it's early and I'll be upset if it's negative but if I keep thinking singleton vs twin test then hopefully I'll be able to maintain some level of hope for 12dpo xx

Offline kezza_1980

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #87 on: 20/07/15, 17:24 »
    What's the singleton vs twins test?  Louise??

Kitty good luck for tomorrow hun xx

Offline L_ouise

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 20/07/15, 18:22 »
    Oh it's just me being a bit silly :) I figure that if there are two in there that I'll get a positive sooner than if I have a singleton, so if it's BFP tomorrow then I'll be more hopeful of double trouble than if it was BFN until 12dpo xx

Offline kezza_1980

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #89 on: 20/07/15, 18:27 »
    Oh lol I did wonder lol, I got my positive with DS at 10dpo and got positive this time at 10DPO too but don't know how many till the 3rd xx