* Author Topic: Manchester Care: Part 22  (Read 64335 times)

0 Members

Offline MrsE1982

• Gold Member-10018
modify
Manchester Care: Part 22
« Reply #840 on: 30/08/16, 11:54 »
Update from me - I am officially no longer a patient of CARE. They discharged me after our scan last week.

Got a hug from the lovely Bev and best wishes from all of the staff - who kept popping their heads in to see us. I am now one of the everyday pregnant people.

Wishing all the CARE ladies luck and love!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Finky1983

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #841 on: 26/09/16, 14:09 »
    Hi everyone,

I wondered if anyone could help. Just had a failed FET at care and i have a appointment Oct 13th to discuss our next cycle. Can anyone tell me if this is a extra charge? Does anyone know?

Offline Han1984

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #842 on: 2/10/16, 08:35 »
    Hi Lilly,
    I've been with care Manchester on & off over the past few years, although no success so far I really think it's a great clinic & all of the staff have been so friendly.
    It's great to hear you have got a job there, I've always thought it would be good to work there  :)
    I'm looking at the possibility of donor eggs for my next cycle, I'm not sure if we will look at care or abroad if you have any advise?
    X

Offline nuttynat1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #843 on: 9/10/16, 23:02 »
    Hey Lilly!

No doubt I will meet you at care soon, just had my chicagos two weeks ago ... they're back already and i'm i'm on 2nd November to find out what's going on. Fingers crossed I get some answers x

Offline nuttynat1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #844 on: 23/10/16, 20:47 »
    Hey

I'm seeing Dr Atkinson, I've had my chicago results emailed to me and I've got elevated NK cells plus have tested positive for LADS so finally have my answers, so at the appointment we should be discussing our treatment plan and also how much the No cells and LADS is gonna cost to fix (I'm expecting it to all cost quite a bit so xmas is cancelled in our house  ::) )

I'm just relieved we now know what has caused my MMC but also on the other hand feel sad that it's my body that has made them happen. X

Offline Lilly83

• Lifetime Premium-7
    modify
    « Reply #845 on: 24/10/16, 05:32 »
    He is lovely Mr A he did my immunes, harder for me though as all 3 transfers were different eggs so can't look into it too deep as there's been no real pattern. Good to have answers though finally! I will make sure I catch you next time you are in be lovely to see you

Lauren xx

Offline trying1

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #846 on: 9/11/16, 15:38 »
    Hey guys

Wondering if someone can help. I'm awaiting my fet protocol at care manc but I needed to know:

I'm downregulating first from day 21.
    When does care usually do your downreg scan? Is it day 1 of af or later? And when does the oestrogen start?

Thanks so much xxxx

Offline nuttynat1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #847 on: 16/11/16, 07:39 »
    Hi

I'm also waiting my protocol for FER not sure on care policy about day of scan as I'm not D/r but I seem to remember when I was at st Mary's if was between day 1 and 5. Good luck

My af is due a week today and panicking as my protocol hasn't come even though my appointment was 2 weeks ago. Rang on Monday to chase up and told to ring back today if not received as they were waiting in a dr to confirm my dose of clexine.

Am preying everything is in place in time  :o ^eyes^

Offline Dolphins

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #848 on: 22/11/16, 00:07 »
    Hi,

Can I join you lovely ladies. :)

I have just started my 7th cycle of treatment today, after feeling quite low and scared at the weekend about doing it all over again! It's a year since my last cycle, as I have had quite a bad year, but now ready to recommence treatment again.

We are doing PGS (Pre Genetic Screening) now, this is where they test your embryos for chromosomal abnormalities, with only the normal looking embryos going through to get transferre, which is a big risk in itself, as we may not get any to transfer. :( It is also more money then an average IVF/ICSI cycle, but I so desperately want another baby, so I am willing to go to another level reg. treatment.

"The very best of luck with all of your cycles."  :) :)

Speak to you soon.

xxx

Offline nuttynat1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #849 on: 22/11/16, 12:04 »
    Good luck Dolphin. I'm due to start my FET tomorrow if AF turns up. I'm planning on doing PGS if I need another fresh cycle. Keeping everything crossed for you xxxx