* Author Topic: Manchester Care: Part 22  (Read 64342 times)

0 Members

Offline Dolphins

• Gold Member-10018
modify
Manchester Care: Part 22
« Reply #850 on: 24/11/16, 08:34 »
Thank you nuttynat. :)

I am on day 4 of stimmimng today, and feeling "damn right awful!" I have had to cancel some commitments this week because of how I feel.  I am on the max. that I can be of Menopur (450 iui), but I feel really sick, headachy, and now feel quite bloated.

I hate having to cancel commitments, as I let other people down, as well as myself, but then again, it's not my fault that I'm unwell. "Don't I hate treatment! But if that's only the way to have children, then I have no choice! Like us all on here!"

Going for my first scan of my treatment on Saturday, as well as signing any necessary consent forms. So a big day on Saturday really! :) Just hope that it goes well!  ;D

Good luck with your FET by the way, nuttynat1982.

Good luck everyone!

xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline nuttynat1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #851 on: 24/11/16, 09:49 »
    Thanks Dolphin.

Well af should have arrived yesterday but it hasn't.... been like clock work the last 3 months and now the month I need it to arrive on time it doesn't. Going to have to ring care tomorrow if it hasn't arrived by lunch as have a private nurse coming on Monday to do intralipids so they will need to rearrange/cancel if it's not here as they hav to be done between day 1 and 7. Got niggling pains and back ache today so hoping it's on it's way.

Good luck with your first scan :)

Offline Dolphins

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #852 on: 27/11/16, 19:40 »
    Hope your af has arrived now nuttynat1982?

Anyway! I had my first monitoring scan of this cycle yesterday, and I have got 3 nicely sized follies on one side, and 4 on the other.  The maximum size is 12mm so far, but I've got a few at 11mm, and as we all/most of us know they need to get to 17mm, before egg collection. Therefore, I've got another scan scheduled for Tuesday morning at 11 a.m. so I am hoping that by then, they'll be knocking on the door to being 17mm.  :)

I added Cetrotide to the list of meds. that I've got to take on Friday as well, but there are no changes that I have got to make in terms of my meds. until Tues. the day of my next scan.

Anyway, speak to you all soon.

xx

Offline nuttynat1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #853 on: 27/11/16, 23:07 »
    That's great Dolphin

AFM.... still no sign of af. Spoke to the private nurse who is coming to do my intralipids and she said to ring once started, my last day to start FET before Xmas with care is next Sunday the 4th so fingers crossed it arrives before then

Offline Dolphins

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #854 on: 1/12/16, 12:31 »
    Hi,

I had my 2nd monitoring scan on Tuesday that's just gone, and my follies were measuring nicely! The biggest were 20mm and there was one at 16mm, and one at 15mm, and so therefore, they have told me that I am ready for EC on Friday (tomorrow), and therefore have taken my trigger shot yesterday, and it mean's that I am free of injections today "YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"  ;D ;D

However, it's a very early morning for us tomorrow, as we after drop our son off at his gran's for about 6.30 a.m. and then travel the 1.5/2 hr journey (at that time) to Manchester, as we after be there for 8.30 a.m. with my EC being scheduled for 9.30 a.m. so wish us luck.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Anyway! Watched Panoramo the other night, about the add ons that they add onto the ivf/icsi cycles, but saying that out of 27 add ons, only 1 has some evidence that it increases your chances of having a live birth.  This somewhat, dipped my confidence in the all process of having PGS, but having had a discussion with my fertility Dr. about this, he has convinced me to carry on with it, as if we don't go ahead with it, I will always be saying to myself, that we should have given PGS a go, and thus given my OE one last chance, so we are going to persevere with it, it might of course, be another huge amount of money wasted, but you'll never know, unless you give it a go. My motto is: "you'll after be in it to win it!"

Speak to you all later. :)

xxx

Offline MrsE1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #855 on: 1/12/16, 16:35 »
    All the best of luck to you Dolphins. I hope all goes well - you're right got to be in it to win it!

Offline Dolphins

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #856 on: 2/12/16, 18:32 »
    Well ladies,

I have had my Egg Collection, and I am pleased to say that I got 5 eggs today. :) Not as many as I thought that I might get, so initially a bit disappointed,  and it's the least number of eggs that I have got, but beggers can't be choosers, and as I know from experience now, it's the quality of the eggs, rather than the quantity that's the key, and it does "only take one!"  ;D

Anyway! I am trying to rest up this evening, as I am feeling quite uncomfortable, and have been bleeding from the procedure.  But the procedure went smoothly, it was just the 2.5 hr wait for the results after the procedure, which was the really nerve wrecking bit.

Talk to you all later.

xxx

Offline nuttynat1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #857 on: 3/12/16, 07:29 »
    Hi Dolphins,

That's great that you got 5 eggs, hope you get good news today 😆

Offline Dolphins

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #858 on: 3/12/16, 21:57 »
    Thanks Nuttynat1982.  ;D

Hi,

We got the phone call this morning to say that out of 5 eggs that we got yesterday, 3 have fertilised, which is still good news. :) They are going to phone us again tomorrow morning to let us know how the embryos are dividing.

Ok, so it's not all 5 that's fertilised, but it's better then o, better then 1, and better then 2.  So there is still hope. :)

Bye for now.

xxx

Offline nuttynat1982

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #859 on: 4/12/16, 08:57 »
    3 is still good dolphin and remember it only takes 1!

Afm.... af finally arrived on Wednesday a week late so am now day 5 into estrogen and aspirin, having my intralipids tomorrow and start my steroids too, then lining scan is Monday 12th fingers crossed all goes well