* Author Topic: Manchester Care: Part 22  (Read 63386 times)

0 Members

Offline L_ouise

• Gold Member
modify
Manchester Care: Part 22
« Reply #90 on: 20/07/15, 18:33 »
To be honest I don't know how early I might have got positive with lo but 12dpo PM was faint so maybe 11dpo.

I've still got the tests in a drawer to compare!!! I kept them for sentiment and not for future comparison btw ;)

How are you doing since your BFP? xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline kezza_1980

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 20/07/15, 18:36 »
    It's ok Louise ive still got all mine for little one to see how he was made, and what an addict of peeing on sticks I was lol, I'm fairly relaxed at min, getting all the stretching pains and tiredness has kicked in, looking forward to scan but nervous as well incase aomethings wrong xx

Offline Lilly83

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #92 on: 20/07/15, 19:00 »
    I got BFN at 8dpo (well too early I know but some tests came in the post and I had non until then) didn't test 9/10dpo then tested 11dpo and got faint on FRER, I took loads of tests didn't I Kezza  ;D you seen the pics on social media! And I spent 240 on 3 betas

L x

Offline kezza_1980

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #93 on: 20/07/15, 19:07 »
    Yes, you did didn't you lilly, think we're all guilty of POAS a lot lol xx

Offline L_ouise

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 20/07/15, 19:57 »
    I have a FRER a day and a couple of digitals if I see a line :) They're so expensive though!

Lilly, you posted them on your public friends and family social media? xx

Offline Lilly83

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 20/07/15, 20:22 »
    No on a Private group, although I am completely open about ivf and have an Instagram I use for TTC/ivf which I posted on

I spent a bomb buying digis and FRERs at full price, locked myself out of my Amazon acc where I usually buy them cheaper, must stock up this time, I might just buy a load of IC and then allow myself a set amount of FRERS, not touching the Digis again xx

Offline L_ouise

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #96 on: 20/07/15, 20:40 »
    Tsk! Why didn't I think of Amazon... I might order some now :)

How did your meet up go btw? xx

Offline kitty55

modify
    « Reply #97 on: 20/07/15, 20:45 »
    Thanks ladies. We're all set for tomorrow and just got out the Trafford Centre after my last meal before EC. Haha I'm bloated though and walked around all day with open pants lol. Don't tell anyone  ::). On our way to Travelodge now to be rested for tomorrow 9am  :) xx

Offline kezza_1980

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #98 on: 20/07/15, 20:50 »
    Aww nice way to spend your evening xx

Offline Lilly83

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #99 on: 20/07/15, 21:02 »
    Kitty are you at the one just down the road? Message me as soon as you are out tomorrow im excited for you, hopefully you and Louise can make it a hat trick!

Louise do as you can get them much cheaper, im gonna think ahead this time and buy a stash. We haven't sorted a meet yet but I have met others off here a few months back, Kezza I have 'known' for a good while nor off here

X