* Author Topic: Hi! new here: low AMH  (Read 3793 times)

0 Members

Offline June2015

modify
Hi! new here: low AMH
« Reply #40 on: 23/10/15, 23:21 »
Hi all

I love reading this thread as it keeps giving me hope. When you're cycling on a 'normal' thread the other ladies say how many eggs they get, which tends to be loads,  I'm very very happy for them, but I always feel 'ohhhhh' for myself as I'll never compare. But then I have to remind myself we are all different and we shouldn't compare.   

That said when I only ever have two follicles per cycle, and get eggs from them I'm overwhelmed I've got that far. I cannot wait to see what my FET holds and hope I'm as fortunate as so many other low AMH ladies are. You are all a ray of sunshine and a beacon of hope - thank you all so much, keep the happy stories coming xxx

Congrats jam&cream, amazing  ^itsaboy^ ^pompom^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Maksi

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 28/10/15, 08:19 »
    Hello everyone.
    Just a quickie......in your signatures where you have written your AMH, is the measurement in Pmol? I know it is sometimes converted, which I can't get my head around ^idiot^
    I think UK uses pmol anyway?
    Thank you and this thread gives me hope ^pray^ xx

Offline RebelRegrets

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 28/10/15, 08:30 »
    I've just checked and yes, mine is 0.6 pmol. xx

Offline Lilly83

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 28/10/15, 11:53 »
    Mines pmol too xx

Offline Uber Barrens Club

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 28/10/15, 12:35 »
    Yep mineís pmol. I donít even want to think what the equivalent of mine is in US ng/ml - 0.000 something, or something equally scarily small, argh!! xx

Offline Maksi

modify
    « Reply #45 on: 28/10/15, 19:23 »
    Thank you girlies...so many forums...But it's good to go-to one which is UK based.
    We will be starting a new cycle at lister mid Nov after DP had a non surgical varicocele repair. Hopefully his fragmentation has vastly improved and we will have a result. We are super confirmed on wanting a day 3 transfer no matter what considering my history.
    I wish you ladies all the luck and love in the world!
    Xxx

Offline Padellina

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 28/10/15, 21:26 »
    Hi ladies
    I have just found this converter: http://www.endmemo.com/medical/unitconvert/Ferritin.php although I am not sure how reliable it is.
    Xx

/links