* Author Topic: ICSI #3&4 diary  (Read 10960 times)

0 Members

Offline CharlieJ

modify
ICSI #3&4 diary
« Reply #40 on: 14/05/17, 13:55 »
Well it's OTD and we have a strong positive! Hoping that this turns out as well as my previous cycle and I get to give my DD a sibling. So happy but need to wait for the viability scan to see what's going on. Very tired and crampy. Also tummy is swollen I think from follicle fluid I'll mention it to bcrm nurses tomorrow as maybe a touch of ohss.  ^pray^ This continues well  ^reiki^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline CharlieJ

modify
    ICSI #3&4 diary
    « Reply #41 on: 18/05/17, 09:57 »
    17dp3dt haven't tested again since Sunday and fear is starting to creep in that the embryos could suddenly stop growing and I could bleed at any time. I might test again on Sunday (1week post otd) to see if CB digital says 3+. Only thing is if it shows 2-3 still I will worry like mad.
    Still a bit bloated and keep getting the odd twinge in ovaries/uterus area.
    Viability scan booked for 1.6.17  ^pray^ There are heartbeats  ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline CharlieJ

modify
    ICSI #3&4 diary
    « Reply #42 on: 21/05/17, 20:45 »
    20dp3dt. Still going strong. CB Digital said 3+ which is reassuring. I'm still not getting too excited until viability scan. Hopefully all will be well. I'm still terribly bloated. I seriously look like a pot bellied pig 🐷 other symptoms are feeling dizzy almost every time I stand up and VERY hungry!

Offline CharlieJ

modify
    ICSI #3&4 diary
    « Reply #43 on: 23/05/17, 13:00 »
    22dp3dt. Tummy still quite swollen but not as uncomfortable as last week. Nothing much happening. 9 more sleeps till our scan. SOOOOOO FAR AWAY!

Offline CharlieJ

modify
    ICSI #3&4 diary
    « Reply #44 on: 29/05/17, 19:51 »
    28dp3dt. I haven't tested since last Sunday but it's 'only' 3 more sleeps until our viability scan. I'm getting so nervous. My sleeping has gone to pot and I just feel panicked and uneasy. My ibs is brought on by stress and over eating which is causing havoc too  :(  It seriously can't come round soon enough. I've been terribly tired and hugry but my bloating has gone down by about half so feeling a bit more comfortable.
     ^pray^ Everything is ok on Thursday  ^reiki^

Offline CharlieJ

modify
    ICSI #3&4 diary
    « Reply #45 on: 31/05/17, 20:48 »
    So so nervous about our scan tomorrow. I'm not sure how well I'm going to sleep. I've had an upset tummy again probably due to my nerves. It'll all be over this time tomorrow. OMG I'm so anxious. I don't remember feeling this awful last time. Oh please let it be good news  ^pray^

Offline CharlieJ

modify
    ICSI #3&4 diary
    « Reply #46 on: 2/06/17, 20:16 »
    Wow good news indeed! We had a scan yesterday at our fertility clinic which showed 2 sacs one definitely with a heartbeat. It was unclear what was happening with the second baby as the image quality was rubbish. So I had a scan at my local epac as they have better equipment and there were 2 sacs with 2 babies and 2 heartbeats! I was not expecting that! I thought because they couldn't see any flicking in the second sac yesterday it would just confirm it was empty. Wow. I'm excited and scared at the same time. Just wow.

Offline CharlieJ

modify
    ICSI #3&4 diary
    « Reply #47 on: 12/06/17, 10:15 »
    8+3 today. Been majorly moody this weekend. It might be the pregnancy hormones or it could be down to the tiredness. Or it could be that I'm worried about putting DD into nursery ALL DAY on Wednesday when I start back at work. Or it's because I think that something is going to go wrong and at my next scan on 20th will show no heartbeats or something. Not sure why so negative I should be very thankful for what I have already. But having all these things to stress about...hopefully having a couple of days back at work will bring some structure and distraction. 7 more sleeps till next scan.  ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline CharlieJ

modify
    ICSI #3&4 diary
    « Reply #48 on: 4/07/17, 12:39 »
    Scan on the 20th was fine. Both babies looking good. Still cant believe I'm carrying twins. I've got my 12 week scan on Friday (3 more sleeps!). Hopefully all will be well with both babies. One was slightly smaller on the 9 week scan but they didn't seem worried but of course I am. How is my body going to cope with carrying twins- I'm not a very big woman but I'm strong 💪🏻
    I've been feeling very nauseous still- it's pretty bad today. Hunger through the roof at the same time. Very tired and have stared back at work. Lots to be thinking about at the moment!

Offline CharlieJ

modify
    ICSI #3&4 diary
    « Reply #49 on: 17/07/17, 16:55 »
    12 week scan was fine. I was measuring 3 days ahead! Both babies measuring the same at 6cm. Was so amazing to see them both wiggling around. Also I had a letter confirming both babies were low risk for chromosome abnormalities so that's great news too.
    I'm feeling less sick dare I say it 😲 So hopefully that's the worst over with. I have a 20 week scan on 31st August and will probably be scanned every month from there. Still in some disbelief about carrying twins I'm looking quit big already 13+3 today.
    Next stop midwife in 3 weeks. Hopefully we'll hear the heartbeats  ^pray^ ^pray^