* Author Topic: ICSI #3&4 diary  (Read 10877 times)

0 Members

Offline CharlieJ

modify
ICSI #3&4 diary
« Reply #50 on: 27/07/17, 10:48 »
I wound myself up unnecessarily this week wondering if both babies are ok. So much so I wasn't sleeping well and was constantly on my mind. Luckily my EPAC are brilliant and quickly saw me unofficially to check all ok. And of course they were fine. Next stop midwife appointment on 9th August then Doctors appointment 10th August. Hopefully we'll get to listen in to the heartbeats. Such an exciting time  ^reiki^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline CharlieJ

modify
    ICSI #3&4 diary
    « Reply #51 on: 13/10/18, 20:02 »
    I decided to re-read my IVF diary as I've been struggling with having 3 babies under 3. I thought that by reading this that it would help my perspective- it did.
    I didn't post much about the twins pregnancy in the latter stages but I can totally see why fertility clinics always say "one at a time". It was difficult carrying 2 babies and stressful having close monitoring as higher risk of problems and premature delivery. I did well and got to 37 weeks when it is best to start induction for non-I'd twins but induction was not for me- I over stimulated (story of my life)- and it had to be reversed. So had a c section 4 days later which was totally painfree but the recovery was brutal especially when you have twins to feed and a 2 year old to entertain! One of my boys was a decent weight but the other was 20g off of needing special care. After 5 days of a strange morphine driven hospital stay we all went home! They are now 10months old and it's been difficult but they are amazing and my daughter is starting to enjoy their company now and again.
    I'm still thinking about the frozen embryo..... not for a few years though.