* Author Topic: BFP Due date September/October 2015 - part 2  (Read 34568 times)

0 Members

Offline wing and a prayer

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due date September/October 2015 - part 2
« Reply #280 on: 17/10/15, 20:50 »
HUGE congragts Yes [email protected] how lovely - one of each! enjoy xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline trina123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #281 on: 21/10/15, 16:25 »
    Congratulations  yes darling on your little boy

Offline 100480

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #282 on: 22/10/15, 14:43 »
    Thanks all! Feeling very blessed to have one of each! Very hardwork with a toddler, but she's just accepted straight away that he's coming home with us! And always giving him cuddles and kisses and telling him she loves him, without us telling her to say that! So sweet!

Who is still left now waiting for their bundles? Kb77? Xx

Offline Humble_learner

modify
    « Reply #283 on: 29/10/15, 02:40 »
    Finally gave birth to my little girl on the 23/10/15! Had a natural birth but had second degree tears, gosh labour is the worst pain ever! All worth it though :) having problems breast feeding at the moment so let's see how it goes. I think I had the latest due date on this group, so is everyone done? 😁

Offline wing and a prayer

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #284 on: 29/10/15, 08:36 »
    Ah huge congratulations to you!  glad you are doing ok and hope that you are all starting to settle into things!  Its fab isnt it? xxx

Offline Turia

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #285 on: 29/10/15, 09:17 »
    Congratulations Darling and Humble!

Just catching up again as ended up back in hospital!  We had got out on the Tue after 11 days, only for me to start taking ill again on the Sunday and was readmitted last Tuesday.  It took an age to work out what was wrong and I was tested for almost every uncommon possibility just in case.  Finally agreed it was pneumonia.  At times my temperature was hitting 103f.  Luckily throughout it all, the wee man has been great.

Just got home on Monday night so loads to catch up on.  Is anyone using the parenting thread for Sept/Oct? I know most are on the social media group but I am not a big social media user and as everyone uses their real names, I don't know who anyone is  ^idiot^ ;D

Turia x

Offline 100480

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #286 on: 30/10/15, 13:40 »
    Congrats Humble! Hope you're getting on better with the breast feeding now  :)  I'm glad I decided to bottle feed or I would be even more knackered than I already am - at 2 weeks old my not so little man has well outgrown newborn clothes and is feeding every 1.5-2 hours day and night!

Turia, sorry to hear how things have been for you. Glad to hear your little man has been a star throughout though. Hope the troubles are al over now and you'll be 100% soon. I haven't bothered looking for the parenting thread as I gathered no-one would really post there as it's gone so quiet here. I assume everyone is just using the social media group which I'm not on. If you do go over to it, post the link and I'll join you xx

Offline Turia

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #287 on: 13/01/16, 16:28 »
    Hi there
    Just in case anyone is still "out there", the parenting thread is starting to have some discussion.  It would be great if you could join us. 

You will find it on https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=339426.0 or go to 'Pregnancy and Parenting after Infertility' within the forum main headings, and choose Parenting Clubs.  You will find one for Sept/October there.

Hope you are all enjoying cuddles with your little ones.
    Turia x

Offline carrie lou

• Volunteer
    • Thankful to our donor for the most wonderful gifts
    modify
    « Reply #288 on: 15/01/16, 11:40 »
    Hi ladies,
    I'll shut down this thread now as hopefully you are all enjoying snuggles with your precious miracles  :)  But do remember you can chat and catch up on your parenting thread (link above).

Much love and all the best to mummies and babies  ^hugme^