* Author Topic: Liverpool Women's Hospital: Part 60  (Read 52355 times)

0 Members

Offline Vickisunshine

• Un-Ranked
modify
Liverpool Women's Hospital: Part 60
« Reply #10 on: 29/07/15, 08:58 »
I'm getting so tempted by DH keeps telling me we must do as clinic says ggggrrrrr! Was having cramps yesterday and was convinced it was period and game over but today nothing.... Test day 31st Friday!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline wibble-wobble

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 29/07/15, 09:16 »
    I never told my Dh I was testing early was so hard to hide the smile when I was getting positives. I told him 2 days before otd as in the real world you'd be testing then anyway. Clinics always give an extra couple of days just to be sure of the result

Offline Flips

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 29/07/15, 09:41 »
    Hi ladies, fingers crossed for you Thewynards and Vicki.

Offline Jo_Hopefor2016

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 29/07/15, 11:21 »
    Hi Vicki and welcome - Fingers crossed for you. x

Nearly there Thewynards! x

AFM - AF still hasn't showed  ??? Is that normal?? Ive had really light spotting since Friday but no AF. My OTD was last Wednesday and i'm now a week on from that and nothing! I did another HPT on Monday just to make sure and it was still a BFN which i knew it would be but i'm really confused as to why there's nothing - i thought she'd arrive with vengeance!

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 29/07/15, 13:48 »
    Hiya ladies, hope you're all well! Sorry to hear AF is messing you about johope84, my down regging period hasn't shown yet either which is annoying. I'm never ever late and have even done a pg test (bfn of course). I remember the nurse saying it might be later and heavier than usual though.

Quick question -OH and I have decided to book a last minute get away. A few days somewhere warm before baseline scan. Would the Hewitt centre provide me with a letter so that I can take meds and needles in my hand luggage (do t want to risk suitcase getting lost with meds in!

Offline thewynards

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 29/07/15, 13:54 »
    Vicki I have no idea how you've waited so long. I started testing 4dp5dt I'm 10dp now.  Got a clear bfp 6dp.  I have no patience. I'm still a bit crampy on and off.  Symptoms can mean either so don't worry about them.x

Offline Vickisunshine

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 29/07/15, 18:00 »
    Wynwards thankyou! Hi ladies  :)

I think I'm also waiting as after 4 years trying I'm scared I have my hopes up way too much and will be depressed with BFN! Reading all the ladies stories I am amazed at what you have all been through and how strong you all are! .... Might test tomorrow any tips on what type of test to do? The clinic said clear blue but there are 3 types I think? X

Offline thewynards

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 29/07/15, 18:10 »
    Clear blue digital for less agony.  First response early result for lines to make yr eyes boggle but most sensitive. x

Offline Littlesunshine

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Need advice on what happens next
    « Reply #18 on: 29/07/15, 18:45 »
    Hi just a bit about me, me and partner have been trying for baby for 2 and a half years no luck. Partner has low sperm count. Been referred to women's have 1st app in  june. Had another sperm test and ultrasound test for partner. Due to go back Friday with results at Liverpool women's. Just wondering if anyone has been through this and any advice you can give me would be much appreciated thank you xxx

Offline Vickisunshine

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 29/07/15, 23:31 »
    Little sunshine been in same situation and had first icsi ivf treatment at the womens. All I can tell you is that for me just all the waiting has been the hardest part! The drugs, egg collection and transfer for me personally are nothing to worry about and Ive been working full time also. The whole thing terrified me when I was reading everything online but really have felt better than I thought. I'm testing tomorrow for first time x