* Author Topic: Liverpool Women's Hospital: Part 60  (Read 52346 times)

0 Members

Offline AuroraAngel

modify
Liverpool Women's Hospital: Part 60
« Reply #110 on: 30/08/15, 09:51 »
Betty - that sounds horrible. I really hope that's the worst of it over for you and there's some positive news ahead.  ^pray^ Try to rest now. x

Good look Flips. Hope all goes well  ^reiki^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline wibble-wobble

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 30/08/15, 10:49 »
    Bettyboop hope you are feeling a little better after your transfer

Flips hope all goes well with your transfer

Offline Jessnharlie

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 30/08/15, 19:43 »
    Haven't been here for a while but hope everyone is doing well! Xx

Offline wibble-wobble

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #113 on: 30/08/15, 20:30 »
    Hi Jess  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline thewynards

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 31/08/15, 10:33 »
    Hello jess  ^hugme^

Betty fingers crossed sounds like not much fun. Great news on the 2 blasts.

Good luck flips, fingers crossed.

Offline vba2010

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Funding - LWH
    « Reply #115 on: 31/08/15, 14:32 »
    Hi everyone,
    We've just had a letter to say that LWH are submitting our funding application, does anyone know how long it takes to get approved and how long until we'll get our PIE appointment / consultation?

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #116 on: 31/08/15, 16:03 »
    Hi girls, yes it was horrendous but am ok now!!! Am pupo with one blast and one hopefully going on the freezer (the embryologist said they'd write to tell me if the freeze was successful??). Have been resting and taking it weary, my lovely OH has taken over the shopping and housework do its all good. The only problem is that I go back to work tomorrow (have been off for 6 weeks as I'm a teacher), not much opportunity for resting in class but there's not much I can do about that!!

Offline lis16uk

modify
    « Reply #117 on: 1/09/15, 15:14 »
    oh my gosh betty what an experience you've had with your transfer! fingers tightly crossed for you.

vba2010 i submitted my funding application last december and was amazed to receive a phone call just 8 days after posting it to confirm that our funding had been approved, so that was really fast in my opinion! we then attended PIE just a week and a half later- but this was on xmas eve eve and they said there was only a 50% turn out for it so i think we only got invited to that one so soon because there was so many spaces available given the time of year. i would imagine you wouldn't be waiting too long though once you hear you've been approved- think they hold 2 PIE's a month x

Offline Jessnharlie

modify
    « Reply #118 on: 2/09/15, 20:06 »
    Hi girls, yes it was horrendous but am ok now!!! Am pupo with one blast and one hopefully going on the freezer (the embryologist said they'd write to tell me if the freeze was successful??). Have been resting and taking it weary, my lovely OH has taken over the shopping and housework do its all good. The only problem is that I go back to work tomorrow (have been off for 6 weeks as I'm a teacher), not much opportunity for resting in class but there's not much I can do about that!!

I had to be sedated for my transfer as they couldn't get in to my womb either! They tried everything but it was just too painful while I was awake! X

Offline lis16uk

modify
    « Reply #119 on: 8/09/15, 10:55 »
    betty how are you getting on?? have you been tempted to test early or are you being good  ::) lots of luck  ^pray^