* Author Topic: Liverpool Women's Hospital: Part 60  (Read 52357 times)

0 Members

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
Liverpool Women's Hospital: Part 60
« Reply #130 on: 9/09/15, 14:22 »
Thank you. Can't stop obsessively checking my underwear!!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline lis16uk

modify
    « Reply #131 on: 9/09/15, 15:08 »
    (tentative) congratulations Betty!! like the wynards said it may be nothing to worry about- i started spotting for 4 days prior to and including OTD but then it stopped and i've luckily had nothing since- hopefully it is just a delayed implant bleed and nothing to worry about- you have to remember too that so much has happened to that region recently (especially after how your transfer went) so any blood is hopefully just a result of all the messing around you've had in your lady parts  ^pray^

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #132 on: 9/09/15, 16:48 »
    I know, thanks for your reassuring words. Am home from work now so just going to lie on the couch and chill. Praying for no more spotting although it feels like AF is coming any minute 😞

Offline CharliB89

modify
    « Reply #133 on: 9/09/15, 18:04 »
    Congratulations Betty!!!

Hope everything is okay... Rest up and look after yourself xxx

Offline thewynards

modify
    « Reply #134 on: 10/09/15, 08:56 »
    How are you feeling Bettyboop? xx

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #135 on: 10/09/15, 18:44 »
    Hi girls, thanks for asking after me. I think I'm ok... Had a teeny tiny bit of spotting this morning but nothing since (touch wood), I still have absolutely no symptoms apart from a loss of appetite; I don't feel sick or anything -I'm just not hungry. Think it's going to be a lonnnnnnng wait until my scan though!

Can I ask how much 'resting' you girls did after bfp or did you carry on as normal? Don't want to put my little envy at any risk but feel really guilty for lazing about and not doing my hoovering!!

Offline lis16uk

modify
    « Reply #136 on: 11/09/15, 09:30 »
    bar weekends i haven't had a single day off work since the day i had my egg collection, so i definitely never got chance to rest after i got my bfp! just carried on as normal- i think it actually helped me personally to keep busy so i wasn't fretting constantly! although i did get DH to do all the hoovering until only a few weeks ago because i was scared to death of lugging it about!!
    everyone's different though so just do whatever feels best for you. glad your spotting seems to have calmed down, fingers crossed for a quick 3 week wait for your scan xx

Offline MrsHappy123

• Hoping our luck hasn't ran out :)
    modify
    « Reply #137 on: 11/09/15, 13:41 »
    Ours was a natural BFP in the end but yes just carried on as normal as much as I could- like lis says it really helped keep me sane! Made the time go quicker and still is! On countdown to mat leave now! Hope the spotting has resolved and it's too soon for any real symptoms really. My first ones were waking at 5am starving hungry (fairly early on) and getting exhausted (about 7 weeks). Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy from here on in, hope your little embie buries in deep xxx ^hugme^

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #138 on: 13/09/15, 19:31 »
    Lots more blood (brown and red) today with pains too. I've cried all day as I'm sure it's over 😔

Offline wantstobeamummy

modify
    « Reply #139 on: 14/09/15, 11:45 »
    Bettyboop I had loads of bleeding as heavy as a period I was rushed to hospital I think at 6 /7 weeks it was
    Awful I ended up ok I know it's such a hard worrying time I was certain it was all over for me he's now 8 months old
    Keeping everything crossed for you xx take it easy