* Author Topic: Liverpool Women's Hospital: Part 60  (Read 52348 times)

0 Members

Offline ModernDayDelilah

• Gold Member
  • Mummy will never forget you Biggles.
modify
Liverpool Women's Hospital: Part 60
« Reply #60 on: 13/08/15, 18:20 »
Thank you Countrymouse, so good to hear from you, and congratulations on your little boy, how lovely! xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #61 on: 13/08/15, 21:51 »
    Hello girls, am on day 2 of stimms here and really struggling. I feel terrible -headache, tired, foggy brain, tearful and a bit nauseous. Is this normal? I sailed through downregging so feeling like this is a bit of a shock x

Offline schmetterling123

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 17/08/15, 21:59 »
    Ahh Betty hope you're feeling a bit better now it's a few days in. I can't really remember how I felt but if you're still not feeling great ring the HC-they were practically on speed dial for me with 1 thing or other  ;D

Offline thewynards

modify
    « Reply #63 on: 18/08/15, 09:21 »
    Betty the stimms can make you feel rubbish. Hopefully you won't be on them long.xx

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 18/08/15, 15:08 »
    Thanks ladies, I'm feeling much better now thanks, it's now day 6 of stimms and am feeling a little bloated and twingy but otherwise fine (oh and I keep having little naps in the afternoon but maybe I'm just lazy!)

I have a few questions about EC I was hoping someone might be able to answer. Is EC usually in the morning or the afternoon? How long does it last for? OH is planning on producing his sample at home and bringing it to HC straight away (we only live 20 mins away), do you think this would be ok?

Offline thewynards

modify
    « Reply #65 on: 18/08/15, 15:11 »
    Ec normally in the morning first thing.  It doesn't last so long- we were at the hospital about 2 hours I think. Not sure about sample as my husband always produced on site.xx

Offline lis16uk

modify
    « Reply #66 on: 18/08/15, 16:00 »
    best of luck for EC betty! like thewynards said, they usually always do them first thing in the morning. my EC was at 8am and i was out again before 10am. we were using frozen sperm so no sample was needed, but i'm 99% sure i remember reading in the Hewitt's paperwork that if you lived under an hour away you could produce at home if this was your (well, OH's!) preference x

Offline wibble-wobble

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 21/08/15, 10:07 »
    Hi Schmettering hope you're well

Bettyboop hope stimming is still going OK for you

Thewynards I'll move you up on the hof later 😃 does anyone else need their details updating or adding?

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 21/08/15, 15:43 »
    Hi ladies, quick update from me -went for 10day scan today and have got 10 follicles. 5 on one side (all a good size) and 5 on the other (all a bit small), so may have to stim for another day. Am a little gutted by this and not too sure of next steps. Nurse said she'd speak to doctor and ring me this aternoon, still waiting though x

Offline wibble-wobble

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #69 on: 21/08/15, 15:52 »
    A lot of ladies have to stimulate for a bit longer, try not to be too worried.

Eat extra protein and get a hot water bottle on your tummy it's said to help