* Author Topic: PGD for NF1. #1, #2, #3 #4 #5 #6= BFN'; surrogacy #7 = BFP.  (Read 23917 times)

0 Members

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
So dr G has cleared transfer to go ahead.
He said my thyroid will rise again and not to worry, he'd rather it be too low than too high.
Lining is around 13mm but not triple striped.

Transfer is Tuesday. I'm going down to London by myself, really no point my husband coming with me.

I'm gonna be 5dp5dt over my 30th birthday and I've decided to have a few drinks.
Rebel or what...I just don't care anymore.

So check back here in a couple of weeks where I'll be updating with another BFN xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    Transfer today.
    Not feeling excited or anything really.
    I'm going down alone, no point DH coming.
    He's seen this many many times and I'm no longer one of those women's who finds transfer amazing and magical.
    No point him wasting leave.

I'm about 5 minutes from London.
    I'll walk to Gorgys clinic.
    Bloods check first.
    Intralipids.
    Transfer 3.30pm.
    Then hanging around till the clinic shuts at 6pm.
    Then tea and then train home.

Snow is quite bad up north - my train to Liverpool was cancelled and then the second one was cancelled and ended up getting the one after that so I was like 25 minutes late.
    Got on the train at 10.44 and my train was 10.47,

In other news DH has booked me a cruise for my 30th birthday.
    Departs May for 11 night for 11 nights.
    Rome, nice, Florence, Gibraltar, Malaga, ibiza, Barcelona and Cartagena.
    Celebrity cruise ships as well who we went with for our honeymoon. Can't wait!! Xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    I forgot to update this.
    So yeah transfer went fine - they added embryo glue. When they offered it me and asked if I wanted it? I asked them what they thought and they said it's up to me but my embryos are good blasts and I'm young. I said I'll stop you there, I'm under 30, this is my 7th embryo and not even a sniff of a bfp....so yes please I want the glue.

I had to cough half way through transfer - that was awkward.

And on transfer day my progesterone came back low at 57. So I've had to increase my progesterone.
    I also got thyroid retested and it's 0.12 so coming up slowly.

7dp5dt today and I feel nothing. Not even had one cramp.
    Another BFN is coming my way I am sure....

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    Yup itís a BFN.

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    What is there to say really....follow up today.

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    Surrogacy for us. In Georgia, tbisili.

Not writing a diary for it but if any one wants to follow me for updates on the gram of insta I'm currently carrie_ivfpgd on there.

Thanks for following my pgd journey.
    Wishing you the best and hoping your journey is more successful than mine xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    UPDATE:

Gosh over a year since I updated this.

Long story kept short: we couldnít move our embryos to Georgia cos of the hfea regulations when moving embryos. My friend then offered to be our surrogate and we accepted and we are now 6 weeks pregnant!!

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    We are now 13 weeks pregnant.
    We had our 12 week scan yesterday and everything looked ok :)

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    Trying1 if youíre still reading this I canít message you back lovely - your inbox is too full.

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    Iím debating writing back in this again. How we got to surrogacy and the uk process of what to do so if anyone else is ever in the same position they can look at this. Hmm Iíll think about it.

We are 20w4d now - we had our scan yesterday and everything looked perfect. Found out weíre having a little boy too :)