* Author Topic: BFP Due Date May/June 2015  (Read 129922 times)

0 Members

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
modify
BFP Due Date May/June 2015
« Reply #1250 on: 10/06/15, 08:54 »
Thank you Pippi  ^hugme^ That's very sweet of you  :) your nipples sound painful - hope that's sorted soon  ^hugme^

Grey xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Pippi_elk

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1251 on: 19/06/15, 09:40 »
    I've started posting on the pregnancy club thread for us ladies as it would be nice to keep in touch and compare notes and get tips/advice.
    Hope everyone is doing ok, most of us must have had our babies by now....good luck for those still waiting...

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #1252 on: 19/06/15, 12:29 »
    That's lovely Pippi - I hope you all stay long term buddies too  ^hugme^ I will probably close this thread end of
    July just to give all the June ladies time to find their feet and post about their bundles  ;)

Grey xx

Offline SweetHeart<3

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #1253 on: 26/06/15, 05:12 »
    Hi all

(Walks back in from very early on I've missed so much)

I was pretty poorly during all of my pregnancy but managed to read now and then. Didn't dare post.
    I developed pre eclampsia and baby was induced at 36w she's here she's safe and well

Been honoured to watch our journeys and blessed to have our daughter arrive safe and sound

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #1254 on: 26/06/15, 09:50 »
    Congratulations on the safe arrival of your daughter  ^storkgirl^ Sweetheart

Grey xx

Offline kerryh

modify
    « Reply #1255 on: 28/06/15, 07:21 »
    Hi

Just to let everyone know that Emmeline Mae arrived safe and well at 7.45pm on 26th May weighing in at 7lb8oz by emergency c-Section after a very long induction followed by 2 failed epidurals and a spinal block when I was 2weeks 2 days overdue. She was back to back and although I managed 29 hours with just gas and air and did everything I could to get her to move ultimately she couldn't be born without a section. Apparently she has a big head, well the so the surgeon said as he hoiked her out. We are sore but doing well. Luckily for me she is a natural feeder and latches on and sucks away like a pro. I really just have up lie there! DH and I are over the moon, particularly given the difficult pregnancy we had, we keep sobbing with joy, way more tears thank Emme ever has!!

Congrats to everyone who has delivered already and good luck to any  yet to - I thoroughly recommend the gas and air, I sucked my way through 3 canisters!

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #1256 on: 28/06/15, 10:11 »
    Congratulations Kerry!!! ^storkgirl^ ^pinkted^ and what beautiful name  :) glad to hear all is well  ^hugme^

Grey xx

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #1257 on: 1/08/15, 10:06 »
    Ladies - I'll give this thread a couple more days for announcements as I imagine those at the back of June are still getting used to gpbeing mummies  ::) then I'll close it down with a link to the parenting thread.

Grey xx

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #1258 on: 24/08/15, 17:28 »
    Thanks ladies  ^hugme^ Hopefully you're all doing well with your new babies and chatting over here

Parents Place to chat due date May/June 2015

albeit when you get a chance from feeding or nappy changing  ::)

Happy parenthood ladies  :)

Grey xx