* Author Topic: please help am i pregnant???  (Read 1048 times)

0 Members

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
modify
please help am i pregnant???
« on: 29/08/15, 11:54 »
Please someone help me, ive been ttc for 3 years just completed icsi had a 5d grade 5AA put back 12 days ago I tested on day 10 11 and TWICE TODAY d12 (yep I know I should of waited but I couldn't and I had BFP, BFP and now 2!! BFN!!

am I pregnant???

can you get a false positive ive been using clear blue first BFP was a morning wee second BFP was and evening one and same for the BFN'S one in the morning and one now

please someone help me  ^reiki^ ^pray^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 29/08/15, 11:55 »
    Were they all the same brand??

Try a FRER and hopefully it will give you a definate answer.

Xx

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 29/08/15, 12:02 »

I got a BFP with a clear blue and a cheap one from asda the 2 BFN is with the clear blue

Offline Blondie71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 29/08/15, 15:03 »
    Did you have a trigger shot??? That can take 10 days to leave some ladies systems.

Retest on your OTD as hard to say if conclusive x

Offline Charmars

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 29/08/15, 17:45 »
    It's unusual to get a false bfp but I'd be thinking if your trigger shot was still in your system.

When did the hosp tell you to test?

Offline FlyingCat

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 29/08/15, 18:18 »
    At 17 days post ovulation (5+12) this is not going to be trigger shot (outside estimates say 14 days and most people cannot detect it in urine after around 9 days...) so yes those bfps are real - your body definately has been producing hcg (the pregnancy hormone). congratulations!

It is possible to get false negative as the amount of hcg in urine can vary from person to person during the day, and the quality of test vary.

There is of course the possibility that having implanted and started releasing hcg you could be losing the pregnancy (a chemical pregnancy or early loss) but really there is no way of knowing until you get to your early scan. Definately hope for the best if it were me!

You were in any case pregnant at some point!

Offline Inurdreams

• Gold Member
    • Proud mummy to a 2 year old girl
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 30/08/15, 06:46 »
    I'm agreeing with what flyingcat has said.  I think trigger shot definitely would have left your system by now.  What your hpt has detected was real HCG being produced.  It only takes small amount of HCG to be detected on stick.  I think you were pregnant at some point as well.. Sorry I didn't want to put you down or make you sad.  It just may be a possibility that it's a chemical pregnancy, I only state that because I drank about 3 litres of water around that time as well and still got bfp  :-\

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 30/08/15, 14:26 »
    Wait til tomorrow morning and use your first urine of the day so that it's really concentrated by then you'll be 13 days past 5 dt which is always my clinic's OTD, the trigger shot will definitely be out of your system so  ^reiki^ xxx

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 30/08/15, 17:46 »

got another BPN twice, the clinic says stay on the peccaries and I have a blood test on Tuesday

thanks for the messages back girlies don't have anyone else to talk to so it really helps

xx

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 31/08/15, 12:31 »
    Alex I'm really sorry  ^hugme^  xxx