* Author Topic: BFP - Due date January / February 2016  (Read 79915 times)

0 Members

Offline loulu28

• Gold Member
modify
BFP - Due date January / February 2016
« Reply #1410 on: 7/09/15, 13:52 »
yes, knew he was a he from the private scan at 16 weeks. wanted them to confirm and she wouldn't

the cosultant did mention though that sometimes little boy babies have a passing valve and they couldn't see that as the case so... i guess..that is kind of boy confirmation...

they don't charge for photos though at Aberdeen ...not sure whether this is a scotland thing ? We have lots of them :-)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Snowy white1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1411 on: 7/09/15, 14:01 »
    Loulu - sorry to hear about the low fluid. Is it that it's leaking?
    I have seen than amniotic fluid can build up again if you drink lots.
    Hopefully things will improve as the weeks go by and at least they are monitoring things.

Offline dumbwing07

• Gold Member
    • Positive Positive Positive
    modify
    « Reply #1412 on: 7/09/15, 14:27 »
    loulu - why 12 weeks hun? ahh ok im sure they will keep a good eye on you baby will be fine! Dont know what the valve is, not heard it mentioned before. Also they charge you 5 per photo at my hospital I usually get them free with my aunt being there but last time she wasnt, so I had a paddy and the scan guy made me pay 5 but gave me all the photos :) xx

Offline deedee_spark

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1413 on: 7/09/15, 14:36 »
    Loulu28 - I have the same which is why I have been absent from here. I seem to be leaking fluid but amnionic fluid was ok at 20 week scan. Spent an a night in hospital already, and was back there Saturday after pink watery leak. I think mine was caused my my bleed at 13 weeks (leaks more likely if you have big bleeds in 2nd trimester  :'( ).

I'm resting as much as possible as there is little the NHS will do until 24 weeks (which for me is Sunday). I have 2nd opinion booked for Friday.
    I take extra vitamin c. Apparently, helps strengthen membrane.
    I take probiotics because infection is biggest risk.
    I've started taking gelatin (great lakes) in a dink because it strengthens membranes.
    I take magnesium and I can't remember why!

**I am clutching at straws with the above but have panicked quite a great deal. **

I have joined a social media PPROM group. Their advice is:

Rest, rest and more rest.
    Drink huge amounts of water.
    Get tested for any bacterial infections - Vaginal swab.
    Have a full blood count.

I would start counting the kicks. The more you can real baby, the better you'll feel.

To everyone else, sorry I haven't caught up with any of your posts yet. Will try to later, but back to bed now for the afternoon.
    Hope everyone else is well.

^hugme^ ^hugme^

This is my panicky questions on another post and answers from people with the same:
    https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=338515.0

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #1414 on: 7/09/15, 15:53 »
    Ladies

This thread has got a bit long so I will close it later on today. Here's the link to the new thread

Part 2 for January and February 2016 Due Dates

Happy chatting  :)

Grey xx