* Author Topic: Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5  (Read 93940 times)

0 Members

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
modify
Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5
« Reply #100 on: 16/10/15, 17:00 »
social media-  sorry to hear you are having a rough time of it  x good luck for scan on Monday xx

Just wondered what day you would normally start your stims on after scan?  Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Blondie71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #101 on: 16/10/15, 21:43 »
    I had scan day 2 and Penny told me to start that day x

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #102 on: 16/10/15, 21:56 »
    Thanks blonde x I had my scan today and received an email little while ago saying to start meds tomorrow and be in Athens on Friday : ) just gotta get to grips with the meds tomorrow. : / xx

Offline Blondie71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 16/10/15, 22:10 »
    Great news you're on your way!!!  :) Don't be scared I know the worst part is the mixing and fear of spillage etc, just take care with the little glass vials and protect your fingers with tissue, in case you haven't seen it the glass vials have a ring at the top of each one that you just snap and it will come away with ease, I followed youtube tutorials to do mine lol and then had a meltdown when I realised I didn't have the pen for puregon, my lovely level-headed sister sorted that one out for me thank god as I was in no fit state  ;D

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #104 on: 16/10/15, 22:27 »
    Thanks blonde that's really helpful : ) x I know what you mean about meltdowns my period arrived 6 days early so it's kind of caught me on the hop lol and my husband keeps saying I'm having little bursts of roid rage from the steroids lol...do you think 14 days from Friday will be enough time out there xx

Offline Blondie71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #105 on: 16/10/15, 23:16 »
    Oh loads of time... you'll be nearly at otd by the time you get back  ;D

everything x'd for you  ^pray^

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #106 on: 17/10/15, 08:43 »
    That's good less time to drive myself nuts at home lol x thanks blondie   :) xx

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #107 on: 17/10/15, 09:50 »
    Good luck ENH  :) 14 days will be plenty. I've always done 14 days and enjoy having a break whilst PUPO afterwards....we went off on a mini trip to the islands last time. Blondie is right.....you'll nearly be at OTD which is another benefit....somehow you think about OTD less in Greece than back home  ::)

Grey xx

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #108 on: 17/10/15, 09:57 »
    Thanks grey,, which island did you visit if you don't mind me asking, we were thinking  of heading to one whilst there x glad we will get some of the 2ww out of the way whilst we are there time seems to stop for me and when it gets to otd I don't want to take the test  ^idiot^ xx

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #109 on: 17/10/15, 10:03 »
    We have visited Aegina and Hydra. I know WM went to Agistri and loved it as it is very unspoilt. You can go further afield too, depending how long you've got as the ferries go all over from Pireaus port. I love Hydra - no cars....it will be quiet this time of year but we first went there October last year and it was fine....a bit windy in the harbour area though so take a coat and jumper....warmer in the back streets as very sheltered.

Grey xx